位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第232期:父亲勉强笑着拍照
日期:2013-11-26 18:54

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Mrs. G. Thanks for joining us.
格雷森夫人 谢谢你能加入我们
Thank you for having me, Declan.
德克兰 谢谢你邀请我
It's like the beginning of a joke.
这真像是笑话的开场
Two Graysons walk into a bar...
两位格雷森家的人走进一间酒吧
Well, perhaps we should have a drink before I hear the punch line.
在我听到笑点前 或许我们该先喝一杯
Do you have a wine list?
你们有酒水单吗
We do. It's two wines long. Red or white.
有啊 只有两种酒 红还是白
How about a Bourbon On the Rocks?
有加冰的波本威士忌吗
Yeah, I'll put that order in with Bull.
没问题 我马上让布尔下单
I'll be right back.
马上回来
Uh, this is weird for you, isn't it?
你一定觉得这很奇怪吧
Well, believe it or not,
信不信由你
there's more to me than meets the eye.
我可不是你看到的那么简单
Besides, I think it's important
另外 我觉得时不时
to shake up one's perspective every once in a while.
换个角度看待事情很重要
That's why I'm interested in yours.
这也是为何我想了解你的想法
Good. Well, then can I invite Declan
很好 那我今晚能邀请德克兰
to dinner with grandpa tonight?
和爷爷共进晚餐吗
Sweetheart, that's not a good idea.
宝贝 这不是个好主意
It's very important to your father
今晚不能出任何差错
that the evening go without a hitch.
那对你爸爸至关重要
Dad can hardly force a smile long enough
爸爸连勉强笑着
to take a picture with me.
和我拍张合照都做不到
He'll behave. I spoke to him.
他不会再那样了 我和他谈过了
It's open.
门开着呢

重点解释

there's more to me than meets the eye.我可不是你看到的那么简单

meet the eye呈现在眼前

This agreement involves more than meets the eye.

这个协议比看起来要复杂的多。

There's more in that than meet the eye.

表面平淡无奇,里面大有文章。

Besides, I think it's important to shake up one's perspective every once in a while.另外我觉得时不时换个角度看待事情很重要

shake up使改组, 使重组

The new chairman will shake up the company.

新任董事长将改组这家公司。

The new president promised to shake up the organization.

新会长答应改组机构。

in a while一会儿,不久;一段时

He went to see them once in a while.

他有时去探望他们。

He likes to hit the bottle once in a while.

他喜欢偶尔喝得酩酊大醉。

分享到
重点单词
  • perspectiven. 远景,看法,透视 adj. 透视的
  • spokev. 说,说话,演说
  • punchn. 打洞器,钻孔机,殴打 n. (酒、水、糖等制成的)