位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》S01E06 第109期:做个交易
日期:2013-05-08 18:38

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

A couple of years ago, my family lost everything.
几年前我家族破产了
The barrols went from the penthouse to the street
从朱楼碧瓦到沦落街头
overnight.
不过是一夜之间
I was forced to drop out of school,
我被迫辍学
and now I'm here,
现在我来到这里
edging my way into an entry-level job
煞费苦心成为康拉德·格雷森手下的
with Conrad Grayson.
实习生
And I imagine your chances for landing that job
很难想象如果康拉德知道了你的过去
would take a nosedive if Conrad knew about your past.
你还能否保得住这份工作
All right, Nolan.
好吧 诺兰
You got me.
我的一切你都了解了
But tell me...
但告诉我
who gets you?
谁又了解你呢
Excuse me?
你说什么
Well, you--you'd think
你以为
there'd be people crawling all over you.
不乏对你阿谀谄媚的人
But here you are,
但你现在不过是
all alone.
孤身一人
Now then, I can't have you sharing all this.
既然这样 我可不能让你白白知道
You did say this was a negotiation, so...
你说这是交涉 那么
Let's make a deal.
就让我们做个交易

重点解释

A couple of years ago, my family lost everything.几年前我家族破产了

a couple of:两个, 几个

I'll be back in a couple of days.

我过几天就回来。

He patched up a couple of old tires.

他补了几条旧车胎。
I was forced to drop out of school,我被迫辍学

be forced to:被迫

I was forced to sign the agreement against my will.

我被迫违心地在协议上签了字。

drop out of school:退学

His parents want him to drop out of school.

他的父母想要他辍学。

Let's make a deal.就让我们做个交易

make a deal:订个协议

I'll try to make a deal with him.

我试着和他协议。

分享到
重点单词
  • negotiationn. 谈判,协商
  • overnightn. 前晚 adj. 通宵的,晚上的,前夜的 adv.