位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第2季第22集第10期:不曾放弃
日期:2018-07-29 23:51

(单词翻译:单击)

Congratulations, Governor.

恭喜你啊 州长

It's official.

胜利已经得到了官方确认

Oh, congratulations to you, Ms. Davenport. Thank you.

恭喜你 达文波特小姐 多谢你

I imagine you are more than eager

我猜你已经等不及

to begin reaping the rewards for your loyalty.

攫取你忠诚于我的胜利果实了

You can't go out there just yet.

你还不能出去

It wouldn't look right without your family

如果你的家人没有站在你的身边

standing behind you.

看起来会很奇怪

Oh, well, I'm fully prepared to explain that.

我已经准备好如何解释这点了

Any word on the whereabouts of Jack Porter?

有杰克·波特行踪的信息吗

None.

还没

I'm assuming you heard about his brother's passing?

我想你已经知道他的弟弟去世一事了

Well, yes, yeah. It's... It's terrible news.

是啊 太可怜了

You know, I've just finished modifying my speech

你知道 我刚才修改了一下演讲稿

to include a moment of silence for the boy.

加入为这个男孩默哀的内容

I doubt there'll be a dry eye in the house.

现场一定会泣不成声的

You never miss a trick, do you?

你从不放弃一切机会 是吧

You don't get to where we are by ignoring opportunity.

如果不抓紧机会 我们就会一事无成

No, I suppose you don't.

说得没错

Well, then I think that you're all set.

我想你现在一切就绪了

I'll let everyone know. Thank you.

我会让大家准备好 多谢

分享到
重点单词
  • opportunityn. 机会,时机
  • silencen. 沉默,寂静 vt. 使安静,使沉默
  • loyaltyn. 忠诚,忠心
  • portern. 搬运工,门房,(火车卧铺车厢或豪华车厢的)乘务员,