位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第15集 第17期:虚伪的笑容
日期:2014-03-31 21:53

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Yo, yo, 8 mile, private party here!
你越界了 这是私人聚会
starry evening...
在这个满天星辰的夜晚
That creepter not be taking pictures.
那个变态最好没在拍照片
You got a problem?
你有毛病吗
Tonight not only marks the final weekend...
今晚不仅意味着汉普顿的美妙夏日
of a truly remarkable summer in the hamptons,
接近尾声
It is also the engagement of my son Daniel
今晚还是我的儿子丹尼尔
to the lovely and beguiling ms. Emily Thorne.
与美丽动人的艾米莉·索恩小姐的订婚典礼
And though we've only known emily for a few short months,
尽管我们相识仅短短几个月
She already feels like a piece of the family puzzle
艾米莉已然成为我们家中的一份子
we never even knew was missing.
填补了我们从未意识到的空缺
In a word...
简言之
I approve.
我赞成他们的婚事
And as anyone can tell you,
众所周知0
Approval is not something I give away freely.
我从不轻易赞成某事
Where the hell is my son?
我儿子在哪里
Mom!

Mom! My brother...
妈 我哥
Somebody come here!
快来人啊
Come here!
快来

重点解释

And though we've only known emily for a few short months,She already feels like a piece of the family puzzle尽管我们相识仅短短几个月艾米莉已然成为我们家中的一份子

a few一些(用于可数名词之前)

We are making a few alterations to the house.

我们对房子进行了一些改建。

There have been a few alterations to the timetable.

时间表上有一些变动。

a piece of一张(片; 块; ... )

I was hurt by a piece of falling masonry.

我被掉下来的一块建筑用石块砸伤。

Approval is not something I give away freely.我从不轻易赞成某事

give away 赠送;送出

Don't give away to the public when we will start.

不要向公众泄露我们出发的日期。

The bride was given away by her father.

父亲把新娘交与新郎。

分享到
重点单词
  • approvaln. 批准,认可,同意,赞同
  • approvev. 批准,赞成,同意,称许
  • puzzlen. 谜,难题,迷惑 vt. 使困惑,使为难 vi. 迷
  • engagementn. 婚约,订婚,约会,约定,交战,雇用,(机器零件等)
  • remarkableadj. 显著的,异常的,非凡的,值得注意的