位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》S01E06 第128期:和诺兰玩过家家
日期:2013-06-19 20:41

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

And I thought I wore a lot of pastel.
我还以为我打扮得够花里胡哨了呢
As long as their money's green, it's fine by me. I, uh...
只要他们肯砸钱 我无所谓 我
I heard you stopped by my place.
我听说你去了我家
Yeah, Declan wanted to use your boat.
是 德克兰想借用你的船
Well, it's never gonna be my boat, Jack.
那从来就不是我的船 杰克
Not really.The "Amanda" belongs to you.
不算是我的 "阿曼达"是属于你的
In fact, um...
事实上
Here's the pink slip.
这是你的卖身契
And, uh... don't worry.
别担心了
You don't have to pretend to be my friend anymore.
你不用再陪我玩过家家了
I'll, um, I'll see you around.
我们 再见吧
Nolan, wait.
诺兰 等等
I'm sorry that I tossed you outta here.
很抱歉我把你轰了出去
All the Emily stuff aside,
在艾米莉这件事上
you've been...nothing but nice to me,
你一直都 在帮助我
and I was-- I was a jerk to you.
而我却对你无理取闹
Yeah.But...
没错 不过
I mean, that's only 'cause you took dating advice from me
闹成这样 也是因为你听了我的话
in the first place. That's an excellent point.
去追她 这倒也是
Right? So we good?
对吧 所以我们和好了吧
We're good. Keep the boat.
我们没事了 留着那船吧

重点解释

As long as their money's green, it's fine by me. 只要他们肯砸钱,我无所谓

as long as:只要

Surely I will, as long as it's of good quality.

只要质量好,我当然愿意。

I don't mind as long as it doesn't rain.

只要不下雨就行了。

The "Amanda" belongs to you."阿曼达"是属于你的

belong to:属于

Do wolves belong to the canine species?

狼是犬科动物吗?

You and I belong to different political camps.

你和我属于不同的政治阵营。

You don't have to pretend to be my friend anymore.你不用再陪我玩过家家了

pretend to:假装

He got in by pretend to be a telephone engineer.

他假装成电话工程师进来的。

I don't pretend to know as much as he does about it.

我不敢说我对此事的了解有他那样多.

分享到
重点单词
  • pretendv. 假装,装作 adj. 假装的
  • qualityn. 品质,特质,才能 adj. 高品质的
  • slipv. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,滑脱 n. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,失
  • speciesn. (单复同)物种,种类