位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第2集第9期:三人成伴四人不欢
日期:2018-09-28 08:00

(单词翻译:单击)

With my business experience,
根据我的商业经验
we can make a good run at this.
我们可以很好地运作这件事
My father attributes two of his divorces
我父亲认为他的两次离婚都是因为
to the demands of "Voulez."
为《想》付出的太多
I, of course, attribute it to my father.
当然 我认为是我父亲自身的原因
But I couldn't live with myself
但是我不能妨碍你
if I took away your first years of marriage.
享受新婚第一年的幸福时光
I couldn't live with myself
我也不能
if I prevented him from pursuing a dream.
阻止他去追求自己的梦想
Why don't I leave you two to talk?
你们俩慢慢聊吧
Excuse me.
失陪了
Charlotte?
夏洛特
Nice to see you here.
真高兴在这见到你
I came here to surprise Daniel and Margaux,
我来这是想给丹尼尔和玛尔戈一个惊喜
but you know what they say-- "Four's a crowd."
但俗话说 "三人成伴 四人不欢"
Is something wrong?
出什么事了吗
You were the only person I told
我只跟你说过
about my mother's supposed affair.
我母亲好像有外遇了
Next thing I know,
结果我听说
it's gotten back to her through Ashley.
却是阿什莉以此来要挟我妈
I didn't say a word.
不是我说的
Ashley must have found out some other way.
肯定是阿什莉通过别的方法得知的
I mean, you know how nosy she is.
你也知道她有多八卦了
You know, I used to defend you when my mother would
以前我妈妈说你不好的时候
go on one of her Emily rants,
我都会维护你
But now I think I'll stay quiet.
但是现在我不会了

分享到
重点单词
  • defendv. 防护,辩护,防守
  • attributevt. 把 ... 归于 n. 属性,特征,标志,象征