位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第17集 第2期:陷害亲生姐姐
日期:2014-05-24 22:55

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

That's the guy. You nailed it.
就是这人 你成功了
Your brother could go to prison
你哥可能会因此而
for the rest of his life for this.
在监狱渡过他的余生
Is that what you want?
这是你想看到的吗
Yeah, mom. That's totally what I want.
对 妈妈 完全如我所想
Then help us help him.
那就帮我们救救他
How many times can I say this?
我还要说多少遍
It was dark. I couldn't see the guy's face.
当时很暗 我看不清那人的脸
So you're not certain it was a guy, hmm?
所以你也不太确定是个男人吧
Could it have been a woman...
会是个把头发藏在
whose hair was tucked up into the hood?
兜帽里的女人吗
Someone like my half sister?
比如我同母异父的姐姐吗
I have no idea.
我怎么会知道
Amanda and I weren't exactly close growing up.
我可没和阿曼达在一起长大
Hey, Charlotte.
夏洛特
Mrs. Grayson, hi.
你好 格雷森夫人
Hi, Declan.
你好 德克兰
What are you doing here?
你来这儿做什么
It's orientation day, right?
今天不是新生欢迎会吗
I mean... I- if you're still cool with me
如果你还愿意我和你一起
going to Collins with you.
上柯林斯的话...
Of course I am.
我当然乐意
Declan,
德克兰
I need you to think really hard
我要你认真回想一下
about the hooded person you saw on the beach.
你在沙滩上看到的带兜帽的人
Charlotte's starting to think that it was a woman
夏洛特觉得你们在黑暗中见到的
you both saw in the blackness.
是个女人
It's like you said, it was blackness.
就像你说的 当时一片黑暗
It all happened so fast, I don't think I'd be much help.
一切发生得太快了 我想我帮不上忙
Enough, mom. We've got orientation.
够了 妈妈 我们要去新生欢迎会了
Declan needs to make a good first impression.
德克兰要给学校留下美好的第一印象

重点解释

Your brother could go to prison for the rest of his life for this.你哥可能会因此而在监狱渡过他的余生

go to prison 入狱

You can go to prison for dangerous driving.

鲁莽驾驶可导致入狱。

If you persist in breaking the law you will go to prison.

如果你再继续违法的话,你会坐牢的。

the rest of其余的

The slide cut off the valley from the rest of the world.

山崩切断了这个山谷与外界的联系。

Soon I dropped behind the rest of the class.

不久我就落在班上其他同志后面了。

Amanda and I weren't exactly close growing up.我可没和阿曼达在一起长大

grow up长大; 成长

That little girl have grow up into a pretty woman.

小女孩已长成为一个漂亮的女人。

I like to muse about what I will do when I grow up.

我喜欢仔细思考长大後做什么。

分享到
重点单词
  • slidevi. 滑,滑动,滑入,悄悄地溜走 vt. 使滑动 n.
  • musevi. 沉思,冥想 vt. 沉思默想 n. 沉思,(希腊
  • impressionn. 印象,效果
  • orientationn. 信仰,趋向,定位,适应,情况介绍 [计算机] 定向
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某