位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第二季第3集 第16期:艾登还活着
日期:2015-05-16 21:52

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Aiden! Aiden, get off of him!
艾登 艾登 放开他
It's okay. Just breathe.
没事了 慢慢呼吸
Why does this keep happening to me?
我怎么老遇到这种事
Who is that guy?
他是谁
An ally.
我们的同盟
Nolan, where's the phone?
诺兰 电话呢
I told you, it's empty.
我说了数据是空的
Listen...
听好了
you need to get out of here.
你现在得离开
Come back in the morning. I'll explain everything.
早上再回来 我会把事情都解释清楚
Nice meeting you... jerk.
很高兴见到你 混蛋
Are you disappointed to see me alive?
看到我还活着很失望吗
Death by dumpster had such flair.
本该死在垃圾堆的人却有如此好运
Seemed fitting.
多适合你
I found the flight recorder from Victoria's plane.
我找到了维多利亚那架飞机的黑匣子
I thought we could make a trade. - What do you want?
我们来做个交易吧 -你要什么
Everything the white-haired man had on him when he died.
那个白发男人身上的遗物
Please.
拜托了

重点解释

Aiden! Aiden, get off of him!艾登,放开他

get off从 ... 下来;离开

A good lawyer might be able to get you off.

请位好律师有可能使你免受追究。

I can't get off the office treadmill.

我无法摆脱单调的坐班工作。

Why does this keep happening to me?我怎么老遇到这种事

happen to发生; 碰巧; 正巧; 偶然

How could this happen to me!

我怎么会遇到这种事啊!

We happen to hold the same view.

我们两人的想法不谋而合。

分享到