位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第10集第3期:接受采访
日期:2019-11-20 13:07

(单词翻译:单击)

Then I guess this will be...
那我想这是
the first of many things that Victoria misses.
维多利亚会错过的众多事件中的第一件吧
The birth, the christening...
孩子的出生 洗礼
her grandchild's whole life.
她孙子的整个人生
If only Patrick hadn't left.
要是帕特里克没走就好了
Why?
为什么
Because he reminded her of the pain her absence can cause.
因为他提醒了她 她的缺席时能造成多少痛苦
Maybe his presence would've changed her mind.
也许他在这 就会让她改变主意
I guess he's gone.
我想他走了
So Victoria's attendance means that much to you?
维多利亚参加婚礼对你来说有这么重要吗
I just want this day to be perfect,
我只是希望这天从头到尾
from start to finish.
都是完美的
Here.

Shouldn't you be getting ready?
你不该做准备吗
Tux takes 10 minutes to get on,
穿好晚礼服只需要十分钟
12 depending on the cufflinks.
如果袖扣不好扣 那就得花12分钟
Since our future's riding on this issue,
既然我们的未来取决于这件事
I figured I'd pop by.
我想我还是去吧
Go. You're making us all nervous.
去吧 你让我们很紧张
Heard you were here.
听说你在这里
I was--
我在
Giving an interview for the article on your cake.
为你蛋糕的文章 接受采访
I know. How'd it go?
我知道 怎么样
Good.
挺好的
Said nice things about you. I think I even meant them.
说了你一些好话 还挺真心的

接受采访.jpg


It'd be much easier if you hated me right now.
如果你现在恨我 事情就简单得多
And I would
如果我
if I hadn't just booked two more gigs.
没有又预定两份 我想我会的
Guess your master plan worked, huh?
看来你的蓝图实现了啊
Mm-hmm.
是啊
Listen, I want you to know--
我想告诉你
Enough, Danny.
够了 丹尼
I know you're used to getting your way,
我知道你习惯为所欲为
But you can't make everything okay for everyone.
但你不可能让每个人都顺心如意
Life doesn't work like that, even for you.
生活不是这样的 就算对你来说也不是
Congrats again.
再次恭喜你了
Of course, Carrie.
那是自然 卡丽
We have a 3:00 tea time,
我们三点喝下午茶
which will allow for cocktails at sunset.
这样就来得及在日落时喝鸡尾酒
I'll see you then.
到时候见

分享到