位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第21集 第25期:杰克对艾米莉的暗示
日期:2014-12-15 14:24

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I think that should be it.
我想这样差不多了
I'll go get him.
我去抱它过来
Are you okay?
你没事吧
It's just nice, having somebody with me.
有人陪在身边 好过多了
I always thought it would be Amanda.
我曾一直以为会是阿曼达
Now it feels like the only part of me
如今感觉我对她的那份牵挂
left hanging on to her is gonna be buried with him.
将会随着它一起埋葬
Maybe Sammy knew it was time for you to let go.
或许山姆知道 是时候让你放手了
Maybe that's why he jumped up on you in the park that day...
或许这就是它那天在公园扑向你
why he kept running over to your house.
一直往你家跑的原因吧
He was leading me to you.
它把你带到了我的身边
Emily...
艾米莉
What are we gonna do now?
现在我们该怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道

重点解释

Now it feels like the only part of me left hanging on to her is gonna be buried with him.如今感觉我对她的那份牵挂将会随着它一起埋葬

hang on to紧紧抓住;坚持下去;依靠;留住

Nothing was left for him to hang on to.

他已经没有什么东西可以指靠的了。

He managed to hang on to a piece of rock protruding from the cliff.

他设法抓住了悬崖上向外伸出的岩石。

Maybe that's why he jumped up on you in the park that day...why he kept running over to your house.或许这就是它那天在公园扑向你一直往你家跑的原因吧

jump up 跳起; 跳上

Don't jump up and down on the sofa.

不要在沙发上跳上跳下。

He tried to jump up a third time.

他试图作第三次的跳高动作。

run over在 ... 上驶过

The dog narrowly missed being run over by a car.

那条狗差一点被汽车碾过。

分享到