位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第4集第7期:拿命去冒险
日期:2018-11-30 08:37

(单词翻译:单击)

That's because Conrad caused the accident.
那是因为事故是康拉德一手造成的
I don't think he ever intended to confess,
我觉得他压根就没打算认罪
and he made damn sure that Father Paul didn't either.
而且他要确保保罗神父也不会
Yeah, I don't know, Ems.
我搞糊涂了 艾米
I mean, murder by auto accident?
靠制造车祸来谋杀吗
Conrad is pretty psychotic,
康拉德大概是疯了
but why would he risk his own life?
否则为什么要拿自己的命去冒险
Well, he's not afraid to die.
他根本不怕死
That's a side effect of convincing somebody
这算是让别人相信自己
that they've got a terminal disease.
得了绝症的副作用吧
Can we just talk about the elephant in the mansion?
让我们直面那个一直回避的问题好吗
That maybe the crash was due to another
也许这次事故是因为艾米下药产生的
fake Huntington's Em-isode?
假亨廷顿氏症症状造成的
I lowered his dosage yesterday
我昨天减小了他的药量
so he'd be healthy enough to turn himself in.
他应该能健康地认罪
God, if Conrad would have been too ill to drive...
老天 如果康拉德真是因为这样才出事
Don't blame yourself.
别太责怪自己了
I need to find the car, prove that Conrad was driving.
我要找到那辆车 证明当时是康拉德开车
Can you get me into the police database?
能帮我黑近警方的数据库吗
Um, with, uh, my library card?
用我的借书卡吗
Ems, tech time-out, remember?
艾米 说好不用技术手段了 还记得吗
Plus I, uh,
另外
have my own Grayson revenge-agenda this week.
这周我要执行自己的格雷森复仇计划
Aiden, since you're living at the manor,
艾登 既然你住进庄园了
keep your ears peeled around Conrad.
帮我盯紧康拉德
And in the meantime...
还有 与此同时
replace his medication with these.
把他的药换成这些

分享到
重点单词
  • blamen. 过失,责备 vt. 把 ... 归咎于,责备
  • intendedadj. 故意的,有意的;打算中的 n. 已订婚者 v.
  • confessv. 承认,告白,忏悔
  • mansionn. 大厦,豪宅,楼宇
  • replacevt. 取代,更换,将物品放回原处
  • convincingadj. 使人信服的,有力的,令人心悦诚服的 vbl.
  • psychoticadj. 精神病的 n. 精神病患者
  • terminaln. 终端机,终点,终点站,末端 adj. 末端的,终点