位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第二季第1集 第20期:被利用的女儿
日期:2015-02-12 23:07

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

And now, ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
please enjoy the rest of the afternoon
请尽情享受这个下午
and bid generously.
慷慨竞标
Very inspirational, sweetheart.
很鼓舞人心 亲爱的
And heartfelt.
令人动容
Sweet.
很好
Get refills.
去倒满
By all means, allow me.
一定尽我所能
Charlotte, I've just received some upsetting news.
夏洛特 我刚收到一条坏消息
Your blood work came back. It's positive for hydrocodone.
你的血检结果出来了 氢可酮呈阳性
That's impossible. Oh, Charlotte.
不可能 夏洛特
It's okay, Charlotte. We can do another blood test.
没事 夏洛特 可以再测一次
But first we need to get you back to the center. Okay?
但你得先回康复中心 好吗
No, there's been a mistake.
不 这肯定不对
No, stop it. Let go of me.
不 放手 放开我
Charlotte. Charlotte.
夏洛特 夏洛特
Dad, you did this!
爸爸 是你干的
Charlotte, calm yourself.
夏洛特 冷静点
You blew up that plane
你炸了那架飞机
and now you're trying to keep me locked up! For god's sake!
现在又想关住我 说什么呢
Come on, come on. We'll talk.
别这样 别这样 我们好好谈谈
No! Emily!
不 艾米莉
Hey.

Whoa. Hey, take it easy.
放轻松
What did I miss?
我错过了什么

重点解释

please enjoy the rest of the afternoon请尽情享受这个下午

the rest of其余的

The slide cut off the valley from the rest of the world.

山崩切断了这个山谷与外界的联系。

Soon I dropped behind the rest of the class.

不久我就落在班上其他同志后面了。

and now you're trying to keep me locked up! 现在又想关住

lock up上锁; 封锁; 监禁; 禁闭

Someone has to lock up the house.

总要有人把房子锁起来。

Don't forget to lock up before leaving home.

离家之前别忘上锁。

分享到
重点单词
  • slidevi. 滑,滑动,滑入,悄悄地溜走 vt. 使滑动 n.
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨
  • heartfeltadj. 衷心的,真心真意的
  • impossibleadj. 不可能的,做不到的 adj. 无法忍受的