位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第3集第2期:恢复财产
日期:2018-10-24 07:42

(单词翻译:单击)

Months?
几个月
I was hoping for years.
我还希望我能活很多年呢
Of course. We all are, Conrad.
当然啦 我们都是 康拉德
Well,I look forward to the time when we can
我希望有一天我们能
stop meeting on yachts and bridges--
不在游艇和桥上见面
romantic as it seems.
虽然这很浪漫
I found an account in the Caymans
我找到了一个开曼群岛的账号
debited in the same amount as Nolan's house.
借记了和诺兰房子一样多的钱
I just need to confirm the owner.
我只需要确认这是谁的
All being well, we should restore your fortune
一切顺利的话 本周末我们就能
by the week's end.
恢复你的财富了
If Emily is a grifter,
如果跟我一直怀疑的一样
as I've long suspected, she's a very clever one.
艾米莉是个骗子 那她十分聪明
And I find it hard to believe that she would be so indelicate
我很难相信她会如此不谨慎
as to leave a paper trail.
留下书面记录
Yes, it is suspicious,
对 这的确很可疑
which is why the sooner I'm out of the shadows
所以我越快走出阴影
and back in her orbit,the better I can...
回到她的轨道中 我就越能...
rattle her.
让她惊慌失措
And what makes you think
你为什么觉得
that she would blink twice at seeing you again?
她再见到你时会受到惊吓呢
I mentioned that she betrayed me. I didn't tell you how.
我告诉过你她背叛了我 但我没说是怎么回事
She was, um... seeing me behind Daniel's back,
她背着丹尼尔和我约会
even after they were engaged.
即使是在他们订婚后
I was a fool to think that she'd
我真是个傻瓜 居然相信她会
walk away from all this-- from the Hamptons.
抛弃这一切 离开汉普顿
Well, if she's after our money, then why this charade?
如果她想要的是我们的钱 那她为什么玩这出把戏

分享到
重点单词
  • fortunen. 财产,命运,运气
  • rattlevi. 嘎嘎作响,喋喋不休 vt. 使激动,使作响,急促
  • suspiciousadj. 可疑的,多疑的
  • blinkvi. 眨眼,闪烁,屈服,视若无睹 vt. 使眨眼,尽力
  • charaden. 看手势猜字谜游戏,易识破的伪装
  • engagedadj. 忙碌的,使用中的,订婚了的
  • romanticadj. 浪漫的 n. 浪漫的人
  • restorevt. 恢复,修复,使复原