位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第20集 第23期:除夕夜应酬
日期:2014-11-11 23:46

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

"Amanda,
"阿曼达
forgive me my methods, but I had to get you this message
抱歉采取这种方法 但我必须在失去勇气前
before I lost my nerve."
向你传达这条消息"
"Writing this down is my way of committing to you."
"把这一切写下来 是我向你坦白的方式"
"I'll tell you everything--
"我会告诉你一切
How your father was framed, who was involved,
你爸爸是怎么遭到陷害的 谁陷害了他
and most importantly, how to expose them."
最重要的是 如何曝光他们"
"I've never had the courage to do it myself,
"我一直没有勇气亲自来干
but I believe you do."
但我相信你有这个勇气"
"Once we're on neutral ground,
"一旦我们离开了他们的势力范围
I'll help you."
我就会帮你的"
"Until then, get as far away from these people as you can."
"在那之前 离他们越远越好"
I'm home.
我回来了
Hey, babe, you're late.
宝贝 你迟到了
I'm sorry. Traffic was terrible.
抱歉 堵车了
Wow. You look stunning.
你真是美艳动人
Look at you.
看看你
You better hurry up and change.
快点换件衣服吧
Wouldn't be right for the new face of Grayson Global
让众人在跨年晚宴翘首企盼你这位
to keep them waiting on New Year's Eve.
格雷森国际的新当家人可不对哦
Right, about that,
关于这事
what do you say we duck out early
你觉得我们今晚早点溜掉
and do some celebrating of our own tonight?
单独庆祝如何
I can't imagine you'd rather do anything less
你一定不会想在除夕夜
than make small talk with my parents' friends
和我父母的朋友
on New Year's Eve.
交际应酬的
Actually, I'm looking forward to it.
事实上 我很期待呢

重点解释

"Writing this down is my way of committing to you.""把这一切写下来是我向你坦白的方式"

commit to把 ... 托付给; 把 ... 置于

We can commit to placing orders for twelve months.

我们可以保证一年内都跟你们订货。

You will need to commit to this for a while.

你只需要花一会儿时间去做这个。

"Until then, get as far away from these people as you can.""在那之前离他们越远越好"

far away from远离

His house is far away from the City Hall.

他的家远离市政大厅。

He is far away from home and wife and children.

他远离家乡、妻子和儿女。

You better hurry up and change.快点换件衣服吧

hurry up赶快

I wish the train would hurry up and come.

我希望列车快点开来。

Hurry up and get ready we're waiting!

快点准备好--我们在等著呢。

分享到
重点单词
  • exposevt. 揭露,使暴露,使曝光,使面临
  • globaladj. 全球性的,全世界的,球状的,全局的
  • neutraladj. 中立的,中性的 n. 中立者,空挡的,素净色