位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第8集第30期:感谢上苍
日期:2019-06-16 17:33

(单词翻译:单击)

And what is that exactly?
具体是什么经验
Discretion...
谨慎
is essential in all facets life.
在任何方面都很重要
You know, I may have single-handedly saved
你知道吗 我可能以一人之力挽救
Daniel's relationship with Emily.
丹尼尔和艾米莉的关系
I think that you might have some rewrites to do
我想一旦他取消婚礼
once he calls off this wedding.
你可能需要重新写点儿别的
Are you still in denial
你还不承认
about how your transparent shower stunt backfired?
你那明显的送礼会小动作适得其反了吗
Oh, come on. I know you were rooting for the other woman.
行了 我知道你支持那个小三
Not surprising, considering you were one.
也不令人吃惊 因为你曾经也是个小三
Mm. Thank god those days are over.
感谢上苍那些日子结束了
Hmm. Do you remember that terribly obvious bachelor pad you took me to?
你还记得你带我去过的那个单身汉之家吗
Oh, I...
我...
I got rid of that place years ago.
我几年前就不去那地方了
I'm all yours now, darlin'.
我现在完全是你的了 亲爱的
Pity.
真遗憾

分享到