位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》S01E06 第89期:我妈是恶魔
日期:2013-04-08 19:39

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Really nice wine, Tyler.
真是好酒 泰勒
I can't remember. Is it pronounced montrachay or montrachet?
我记不清了 这酒叫蒙拉歇还是蒙拉谢
No idea.
我也不知道
I just point to the highest number in the right column
我就在右边一栏点了瓶最贵的酒
and assume it doesn't suck.
想着味道应该不差
Well, I don't care how it pronounce. Just keep it coming.
叫什么我不关心 只要有酒喝就好
Pace yourself, Ash.
悠着点儿 阿什
Sorry. I'm nervous about that party tomorrow night.
抱歉 我对明晚的宴会很是紧张
If it's not a scratch then I'm scared that I'm get the axe.
如果不出彩的话 我怕会被解雇
Oh, you say that every day.
你每回都这么说
No, this is different.
这次不一样
Daniel's parents is in a firing mood.
丹尼尔的父母正在炒人的兴头上
They sacked that security guy,
他们今天解雇了那个保安
Frank Stevens, today.
弗兰克·史蒂芬
Yeah, I can't say I'm sad to see him go.
他走了 我倒没什么不高兴
The guy was pretty tightly wound.
那家伙有点神经质
Well, he's their longest-sanding employee.
弗兰克是他们最老的雇员了
No one's safe.
所以说没人是安全的
Listen, I'm sure your party will be a big success.
我相信你的晚会会大获成功的
I'm sorry I can't be there to see.
抱歉我去不成了
You want me to come to keep you company tomorrow?
你要我明天来陪你吗
I tip my bartenders very well.
我给小费可是很慷慨的噢
Smart, Emily. Offer him cash.
这招好 艾米莉 给他点小费
Daddy froze his trust.
他老爸冻结了他的信托基金
I think he's ready for a new leash.
我看他已经准备好戴你的新枷锁了
Ignore him.
别理他
I'd love your company,
有你相伴我当然开心
But I'd much rather you go to the party.
但我更希望你去参加派对
And it might be a good opportunity for you
也许你能趁这个机会
to spend some time with my mother.
跟我妈相处下
Hmm. A necessary evil.
我妈不好对付 但也得对付
To necessary evils.
说得好 干杯
Cheers.
干杯

重点解释

I'm nervous about that party tomorrow night.我对明晚的宴会很是紧张

be nervous about:对 ... 感到紧张

I'll be nervous about speaking in your presence.

一见你在我讲话就紧张了。

If it's not a scratch then I'm scared that I'm get the axe.如果不出彩的话,我怕会被解雇

get the axe:被解雇

A lot of people in the waxworks will get the axe.

蜡像馆里的很多人将被解雇.

My colleague got the ax yesterday.

我的同事昨天被解雇了

I just point to the highest number in the right column我就在右边一栏点了瓶最贵的酒

point to:指向

I can't point to any one particular reason for it.

那件事我找不出具体原因来。

分享到
重点单词
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券
  • frankadj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的 vt. 免费邮寄,使自
  • particularadj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的 n. 个别项目
  • axen. 斧,乐器,突然去除 vt. 用斧砍,突然去除
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的
  • columnn. 柱,圆柱,柱形物,专栏,栏,列
  • opportunityn. 机会,时机
  • employeen. 雇员
  • assumevt. 假定,设想,承担; (想当然的)认为
  • ignorevt. 不顾,不理,忽视