位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第154期:丹尼尔的直觉
日期:2013-08-04 20:06

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Excuse me. Can I help you?
不好意思 有什么要帮忙的吗
I'm, uh, looking for something
我在找东西
I buried as a little kid.
我小时候把它埋在这的
Yeah, well, I don't think it's cool for you to be here
我觉得艾米莉不在家
without Emily around.
你这样不太合适
Well, Emily said it's cool, so...
艾米莉说没关系的
She didn't mention it to me,
她可没跟我这么说过
so you should probably come back when she's here.
你最好等她在家时 再过来
Do you have a problem with me?
你对我有什么意见吗
You don't even know me.
你根本就不认识我
Exactly. What's going on?
正是如此 怎么了
Your boyfriend here is trying to throw me off you property
你男朋友想要把我从你院子里扔出去
for looking for something that belongs to me.
就因为我在这找儿我自己的东西
No, it's okay, Daniel.
这没关系的 丹尼尔
Um, well, maybe you could, uh, come back tomorrow morning.
或许你可以明天早上再来
And I'll help you search for what you're trying to find.
到时我也能帮你找找看
Told you she was cool.
跟你说了 她不介意的
That girl makes me nervous.
这姑娘总让我觉得不舒服
She just seems a little... lost to me.
我觉得她只是有点迷茫无措
I mean, can you imagine
你想想看
growing up the way she had to?
她的成长之路多么坎坷
Just be careful with her. I will.
还是对她留个心眼比较好 我会的

重点解释

I'm, uh, looking for something我在找东西

look for:寻找;寻求

He turned on the torch to look for his keys.

他打开了手电筒,寻找钥匙。

Your boyfriend here is trying to throw me off you property for looking for something that belongs to me.你男朋友想要把我从你院子里扔出去就因为我在这找儿我自己的东西

throw off:抛弃; 摆脱

Are you gonna throw me off the roof?

你是要把我从屋顶上扔下去吗?

I'm unable to throw off this feeling of inertia.

我无法摆脱这种懒散的感觉。

belong to:属于

The Chinese belong to the yellow race.

中国人属于黄种人。

You and I belong to different political camps.

你和我属于不同的政治阵营。

And I'll help you search for what you're trying to find.到时我也能帮你找找看

search for:搜寻; 寻找

He searched for work at various stores.

他在各家商店寻找工作。

The police are off the beam in their search for the criminal.

警察搜寻罪犯时方向错了。

分享到
重点单词
  • inertian. 惯性,惰性
  • propertyn. 财产,所有物,性质,地产,道具
  • criminaladj. 犯罪的,刑事的,违法的 n. 罪犯
  • beamn. 光线,(光线的)束,(横)梁,桁条 vt. 用梁支