位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第219期:拒绝丹尼尔的求婚
日期:2013-11-09 19:52

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Is this seat taken?
这里有人坐吗
It's a free beach.
这是自由海滩
Amanda's gone.
阿曼达走了
Yeah, well, kudos to you.
听说了 干得好哇
Looks like the ends finally justified the means.
这个结局总算没有辜负你的一番努力
Or should I say meanness?
或者说你的一番处心积虑
Are you finished?
说完了吗
I don't know.Are you?
说不准啊 你呢
I'll never be finished.
永远没完
But after what happened to Jack, I...
但经历了杰克的事之后
I think it's clear that I need to minimize the fallout
显然我得把自己行为造成的余波伤害
from what I'm doing.
降到最低
I think it's a good time to press "Pause" on all of this.
是时候该暂停这一切了
And do what? Regroup.
然后干嘛 重新计划
Maybe there's a better way to level Victoria
也许能有比和她儿子结婚更好的方法
than by marrying her son.
来向维多利亚讨回公道
And... What do you plan to do with Daniel?
那你准备拿丹尼尔怎么办
I'm gonna give him his ring back.
我会把戒指还给他
Tell him that...
告诉他
I need to give marrying into his family
我还需要仔细考虑一下
some more thought...
嫁入他家这事
which is actually kind of true.
这本来也是实话
For once.
总算说次实话了

重点解释

And... What do you plan to do with Daniel?那你准备拿丹尼尔怎么办

plan to 打算做某事

Where do you plan to spend your holiday?

你打算去哪里度假?

do with处理

I don't know what it has got to do with you.

我不明白,这关你什么事。

I'm gonna give him his ring back.我会把戒指还给他

give back归还; 送回

Has he given back the tools he borrowed from you?

他向你借的那些工具归还了没有?

They decided to give it back to its owner.

他们决定把它归还原主。

I need to give marrying into his family我还需要仔细考虑一下

marry into嫁入

Many parents want their daughters to marry into a good family.

许多父母希望自己的女儿嫁给好人家。

That's the family you want to marry into.

这就是你想结为亲家的家庭。

分享到