位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第17集 第21期:艾莉森杀人的嫌疑
日期:2014-06-29 22:57

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《复仇》第一季

Can't sleep?
睡不着吗
Ironic, isn't it?
很讽刺 是不是
I'm not in jail anymore,
我出狱了
all the helicopters have gone home for the night,
直升机也都飞回家了
and now it's too quiet.
现在夜阑人静
How's the pain?
伤怎么样了
No worse than the fear.
恐惧比一切伤痛更让我疯狂
The scars will heal,
所有的伤痛都会愈合
and all this will be over soon.
这一切也终会结束
I promise.
我保证
I'm sorry for bringing this all down on the family.
很抱歉给家里带来这么多麻烦
No, sweetheart.
别这么说 亲爱的
I'm the one who's sorry.
我才是该说抱歉的人
In my haste to put together a defense...
我太过鲁莽 要申请辩护
I left out a suspect.
现在唯一的嫌疑人也没了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Doesn't it strike you as odd
难道你就不觉得奇怪吗
that the bullets that killed Tyler came from Emily's gun?
为什么杀死泰勒的枪会是艾米莉的
He threatened her.
泰勒威胁过她
And she had reason to kill him.
她也有杀死泰勒的动机
And to frame me for it?
并嫁祸给我
You two fought on the beach that night.
你们俩当天在海滩上也起过争执
She didn't kill Tyler. I shot him.
她没有杀泰勒 是我射中了他
Once.
只有一枪
You were hit in the head,
有人从背后击晕了你
and someone finished the job.
然后杀死了泰勒

重点解释

I'm not in jail anymore,我出狱了

in jail在狱中服刑

I always said he would wind up in jail.

我常说他到头来非进监狱不可。

Civil disobedience will land you in jail.

非暴力反抗将会使你锒铛入狱

I left out a suspect.现在唯一的嫌疑人也没了

leave out省去; 不考虑; 遗漏

They must decide what to leave out.

他们必须决定省去什么。

We can leave out the second sentence.

我们可以省去第二句话。

相关短语leave someone out of consideration不予考虑;不予重视;置之度外

Don't leave the cost out of consideration.

考虑问题时不要忽略成本。

分享到
重点单词
  • framen. 框,结构,骨架 v. 构成,把 ... 框起来,陷
  • striken. 罢工,打击,殴打 v. 打,撞,罢工,划燃
  • considerationn. 考虑,体贴,考虑因素,敬重,意见 n. 报酬
  • ironicadj. 说反话的,讽刺的
  • defensen. 防卫,防卫物,辩护 vt. 防守
  • jailn. 监牢,监狱,拘留所 vt. 监禁,下狱
  • suspectn. 嫌疑犯 adj. 令人怀疑的,不可信的 v. 怀疑
  • hasten. 急速,急忙 v. 匆忙,赶快 vi. 赶紧,赶快