位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》S01E06 第125期:分居
日期:2013-06-12 17:05

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hey, Charlie. You're a welcome sight.
夏莉 你来得正好
Yeah, I just wanted to say good night. I'm headed out.
我是来跟你说晚安的 我要出去一下
Yeah, hold on. Hold on.
等等 等等
Why don't you come here a moment?
你过来一下
That doesn't sound good.
听上去不太妙
What's up?
怎么了
Uh, well, your mother and I are going through another rough patch.
我和你妈妈正在经历另一段艰难时期
That's hardly a news flash.
这可不是新闻了
Yeah, well... we've decided that I should live elsewhere
我们决定 在问题解决前
while we sort this one out.
我该搬到别的地方住一阵
Are you getting a divorce?
你们要离婚了吗
I didn't say that.
我没那么说
This is her fault, isn't it?
这是她的错 对吗
No, it's both our faults.
不 我们两人都有错
You can't leave me here alone with her, daddy.
爸爸 你不能把我一个人留给她
I don't think I can handle it.
我觉得我做不到
Oh, yes... you can handle it.
不会的 你能做到的
You can handle anything.
你什么都能应对
You're a Grayson.
因为你是格雷森家的人
I must have looked through a thousand photographs.
我肯定看了有上千张的照片
Emily's not in any one of 'em.
艾米莉不在其中
I could've sworn it was her.
我本来确信这个女孩是她的
I really am losing my mind, aren't I?
我真有点精神错乱了 是吗

重点解释

Uh, well, your mother and I are going through another rough patch.我和你妈妈正在经历另一段艰难时期

go through:经历

He is willing to go through the mill.

他愿接受磨链。

Are you getting a divorce?你们要离婚了吗

get a divorce:离婚

They have agreed to get a divorce.

他们已同意离婚。

You can't leave me here alone with her, daddy.爸爸,你不能把我一个人留给她

leave alone:让单独呆着,不理

Leave him alone, he is so drunk.

不管他了,他已经喝得烂醉如泥。

I must have looked through a thousand photographs.我肯定看了有上千张的照片

look through:浏览,审查

I want to look through the drink list first.

我想先看看看饮料单。

Here are the books for you to look through.

你要审查的书籍在这儿。

分享到
重点单词
  • milln. 磨坊,磨粉机,工厂 v. 碾碎,磨,(使)乱转
  • roughadj. 粗糙的,粗略的,粗暴的,艰难的,讨厌的,不适的
  • patchn. 补丁,小片 vt. 修补,补缀 n. 呆子
  • handlen. 柄,把手 v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.
  • willingadj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的