位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第1集第11期:选民的呼唤
日期:2018-08-29 21:43

(单词翻译:单击)

Oh, you know, my constituents are clamoring for you, too, my dear.

亲爱的 要知道我的选民们也在呼唤着你

That's a din I'm prepared to quell.

我正准备去响应他们的呼唤

As I'm planning on coming to the unveiling today.

今天我要去揭幕仪式

That's a timely change of heart.

回心转意的正是时候

May I presume that you'll also be representing my office in Binghamton

那么 下周你也会代表我的办公室

for the transfer station opening next week?

出席宾厄姆顿的垃圾场剪彩吧

Mm, baby steps, Conrad.

慢慢来 康拉德

- I'll see you at the party,dad. - Yeah.

-爸 派对上见 -好

Look, I hope you can respect that I need to keep the trappings of this office

这职位给我带来的额外好处 我得尽量保住

for as long as possible--

希望你可以尊重这一点

not only for the good I'm doing,

不仅是为了树立自己行善的形象

but lest you forget, it's our sole source of income.

而且你也别忘了 这是我们唯一的收入来源

Oh,believe me. I would love nothing more

没有比你呆在州政府

than to see you remain at the state house.

更能让我高兴的了

Especially after the inexcusable things you did while living here.

特别你在这做了那些不可原谅的事之后

Yes,all in my endeavor to keep us alive--

我只是在努力保住我们的性命

a debt you can now repay by going to Binghamton.

去宾汉姆顿你就能还清这笔债了

To christen a landfill? I think not.

去庆祝垃圾场开张 省省吧

Then you leave me with only one option.

那你可就让我别无选择了

And what's that?

你要怎么做

As of tomorrow,Grayson Manor is on the market.

明天格雷森庄园就要出售了

分享到
重点单词
  • dinn. 喧嚣 v. 絮聒不休地说,暄闹 abbr. 德国工
  • quellv. 压制,平息,镇定
  • optionn. 选择权,可选物,优先购买权 v. 给予选择
  • inexcusableadj. 没法辩解的;不可原谅的;不可宽恕的
  • presumevt. 姑且认定,假定,推测,认为是理所当然 vi. 假
  • sourcen. 发源地,来源,原始资料
  • transfern. 迁移,移动,换车 v. 转移,调转,调任
  • timelyadj. 及时的,适时的 adv. 及时的