位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第19集 第17期:丹尼尔质问维多利亚
日期:2014-09-28 15:46

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Well, she'll learn soon enough.
不过她很快就会明白的
The downside of taking that kind of moral high ground
满口仁义道德的弊端在于
is that you have a lot farther to fall.
你有的是机会咬到自己的舌头
Mom...
妈妈
Why did the judge grant me house arrest
为什么法官会允许我家庭监禁
rather than keep me in prison?
而不是把我关在监狱
Your safety was at risk. You know that.
你的安全受到威胁 这你知道的
And you had nothing to do with it?
你和这事无关对吗
My suspicions were right.
我的担心是对的
You're not ready to talk to a reporter.
你还没准备好面对媒体
I'm going to cancel the interview.
我去取消这次访谈
I'm not gonna judge you.
我不会对你加以指责
Just tell me your side of the story.
我就想从你口中听到实情
Who has been putting these crazy ideas into your head?
是谁给你灌输了这些疯狂的想法
Is it Emily?
是艾米莉吗
Your father?
你爸爸
Just tell me he's wrong.
告诉我 他是一派胡言
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰下
Daniel, they're ready for you.
丹尼尔 他们准备好了

重点解释

Why did the judge grant me house arrest rather than keep me in prison?为什么法官会允许我家庭监禁而不是把我关在监狱

rather than宁可 ... 也不愿;与其 ... 倒不如;而不是

It is a telex rather than a letter.

与其说它是一封信,不如说它是一封电传。

She is pretty rather than attractive.

她是漂亮,而不吸引人。

in prison在狱中; 被监禁

Her years in prison left a scar.

她在狱中的岁月留下了精神创伤。

After ten years in prison, he was a free man again.

他坐了十年监狱,又成了自由人。

You're not ready to talk to a reporter.你还没准备好面对媒体

ready to准备, 快要

The shack seemed almost ready to collapse.

那小屋子好像是快要倒塌了。

I am ready to plump for the plan provided it works.

要是这个计划行得通,我准备大力支持它。

分享到
重点单词
  • interruptv. 打断,打扰,中止,中断 n. [计算机]中断
  • attractiveadj. 有吸引力的,引起注意的
  • arrestvt. 逮捕,拘留 n. 逮捕,拘留 vt. 阻止
  • interviewn. 接见,会见,面试,面谈 vt. 接见,采访,对 .
  • collapsen. 崩溃,倒塌,暴跌 v. 倒塌,崩溃,瓦解,折叠
  • grantn. 授予物,补助金; 同意,给予 n. 财产转让 vt
  • scarn. 疤痕,伤痕,断崖 v. 结疤,使 ... 有伤痕,