位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第8集第4期:快结婚
日期:2019-05-15 16:28

(单词翻译:单击)

Saw it first.
我先挑的
Now because I'm a gentleman, I'll hand it over.
但我是个绅士 还是让给女士吧
A gentleman or a stalker?
绅士还是跟踪狂
Your text said you'd be here,
你发短信说会过来
buying ingredients for my wedding cake.
买点婚礼蛋糕的食材
That wasn't an invite?
这不是邀请我一起来吗
No?
不是吗
All right, I'll go. - No. Don't, don't. Don't.
好吧 那我走了 -不 别走
I know Emily wanted lemon,
我知道艾米莉想要柠檬
but, uh, I was just toying with a strawberry layer.
但我想试试草莓夹层
But you know your fiancee better than I do.
但毕竟你更了解你的未婚妻
You think she'll put up a fight?
你觉得她会不高兴吗
Sara...
莎拉
what am I doing?
我这是干什么啊
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I just, uh...
只是...
this isn't like me, Danny.
这不是我的为人 丹尼
My father ditched my mom for another woman.
我父亲为了另一个女人 抛弃了我妈妈
I do not want to do that to Emily.
我不希望这样的事也发生在艾米莉身上
I haven't been able to get you out of my head
但独立日那晚之后
since the Fourth of July.
我就一直忘不掉你
Yeah, well... you need to.
但你 必须忘掉
- We both do. - Do we?
-我们都要这样 -真的吗
I mean that, honestly.
我很认真地问你呢
If we could just talk about all
如果我们能好好谈谈
Talk about it? You're getting married--
谈什么 你都快结婚了
you're getting married in two weeks, Danny.
还有两周就是婚礼了 丹尼
You should be talking to your fiancé. - You’re right.
你要谈也该找你未婚妻 -你说得对
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道

分享到
重点单词
  • layern. 层 vi. 分层 vt. 将某物堆积成层 n
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,