位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第18集 第24期:金钱的无法无天
日期:2014-09-05 19:20

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I got your message.
我收到你的短信了
What's wrong? What happened?
怎么了 出什么事了
I was wasting my time...
我之前都是在浪费时间
gathering evidence on jury tampering when...
搜集陪审团受贿的证据
the Graysons have so much more to pay for.
可格雷森一家用金钱就能无法无天
Sorry to have put us in this position again,
抱歉又得让你干这件事了
especially after all these years.
时隔多年
We have another David Clarke-style situation.
又有一个大卫·克拉克要处理了
That's very troubling news.
听上去不妙啊
The name's Moran.
这个人叫莫伦
Wait. Is that Conrad? Lee Moran.
等等 那是康拉德的声音吗 李·莫伦
He's in a holding cell at Rikers.
他现在被关在赖克斯教管所
If he starts talking,
如果他开口胡说
I don't see how we keep a lid on our association.
我们的事就瞒不住了
All of the research that I did...
我做了那么多调查
Everybody that I talked to, they said that...
问的每一个人都跟我说
it was just a prison fight...
那就是场监狱斗殴
that my dad was knifed to death by an inmate.
我爸爸被其中一个犯人用刀刺死了
How did I not know this?
我怎么就没想到呢
The Graysons murdered my father.
我爸爸是被格雷森谋杀的

重点解释

the Graysons have so much more to pay for.可格雷森一家用金钱就能无法无天

much more多得多

By contrast, he was much more frank.

相比之下,他坦率得多。

He is much more experienced than before.

他比以前老练多了。

pay for偿还; 付款

I took out an overdraft to pay for my new car.

我用透支来付新汽车的钱。

In a weak moment, I agreed to pay for her holiday.

我一时心软同意了支付她度假的费用。

Sorry to have put us in this position again,抱歉又得让你干这件事了

sorry to do sth抱歉做某事

I'm sorry to obtrude on you at such a time.

我很抱歉在这个时候打扰你。

I was sorry to learn of your illness.

听说你病了,我感到不安。

分享到
重点单词
  • lidn. 盖,眼睑 vt. 给 ... 装盖子 n.
  • celln. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室
  • evidencen. 根据,证据 v. 证实,证明
  • experiencedadj. 有经验的
  • juryn. 陪审团,评委会 adj. 临时用的 vt. 挑选
  • associationn. 联合,结合,交往,协会,社团,联想
  • contrastn. 差别,对比,对照物 v. 对比,成对照 [计算机]
  • frankadj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的 vt. 免费邮寄,使自