位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
悬疑时装剧《复仇》S01E04 第47期: 口是心非的人十分危险
日期:2012-10-24 17:50

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏


The future depresses me.
我对未来感到绝望
Why is that?
为什么
Because I can't see things improving.
因为我看不到有改善的可能
One minute Conrad's wanting to repair the damage, and the next moment he's inflicting it.
前一秒康拉德还试图亡羊补牢下一秒他又开始挑起事端
How so?
怎么说
By accusing me of ridiculous things that aren't even worth mentioning.
他把一些不值一提的荒谬事怪罪在我头上
Infidelity? He knows better than to try that one after his recent track record.
出轨吗 在劣迹败露后 他可不敢在从这方面下手
What are you thinking about?
你在想些什么
The past.
过去
If I promise to be good, will you please let me see my dad?
如果我保证乖乖的 能让我见见我爸爸吗
No, because you'd only be pretending to be good...just like your dad pretended to be a good father.
不行 因为你只是装出一副乖巧样 就好像你爸爸 装出一副好爸爸的样子
He was a good father.
他是好爸爸
You know the truth.
你心里明白
Please don't leave me in here. I promise, I'll be a good girl.
求你不要把我留在这儿 我保证 我会做个好孩子
You'd just be pretending.
你只会伪装
People who aren't who they claim to be, Amanda, are very, very dangerous.
那些口是心非的人是非常非常危险的 阿曼达
You would be wise to remember that.
学聪明了 记住这点
No! Please don't leave me. Help me out! Get me out!
不要 别把我丢下 让我出去 放我出去

重点讲解
一.One minute...the next moment:前一秒...下一秒
有时候想要表达一个人的喜怒无常,我们常常会说,前一秒他还喜笑颜开,下一秒就大发雷霆了。这时我们就可用到One minute...the next moment“前一秒...下一秒”这个句型了。
二.accuse of:谴责,控告
e.g.:All three have fallen out with the Nationals, whom they accuse of failing country folk.
这三人都和全国党闹翻,并指责全国党没考虑乡民的利益。
三.think about:考虑
e.g.:Think about what we should do tomorrow.
想想我们明天该做些什么。
四.get out:离开,出去;泄露;出版
e.g.:Why don't you get out of the city if you don't like it?
你要是不喜欢这座城市,干吗不离开它呢?


剧情介绍:
Emily与Victoria竟然在看同一个心理医生?这是巧合还是Emily安排的又一次小小的“机遇”?这个看起来和蔼可亲的心理医生会是Emily的下一个复仇对象吗?她的背后又隐藏了怎样肮脏的秘密?

分享到
重点单词
  • infidelityn. 不信神,无信仰,背信
  • trackn. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲 v. 跟踪,追踪
  • ridiculousadj. 荒谬的,可笑的
  • claimn. 要求,要求权;主张,断言,声称;要求物 vt. 要
  • accusev. 指责,控告,谴责