位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第17集 第19期:东山再起
日期:2014-06-26 21:56

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Did you honestly think you could make your comeback
你真的觉得这样背叛我之后
by betraying me?
还能东山再起吗
Victoria, dear,
维多利亚 亲爱的
all I did was report the truth.
我只是报道事实而已
Once upon a time, that was the only thing I cared about.
曾几何时 那是我唯一关心的事情
Old habits, as they say.
俗话说 旧习难改
How callous can you be?
你怎么能这么冷酷无情
You were supposed to help my son.
你本应帮助我的儿子
Please, I saw right through you.
拜托 我已经看透你了
Trying to frame an innocent man for the crimes of a Grayson?
为了让格雷森家族逃脱罪责而陷害无辜
My, my, history loves to repeat itself.
老天啊 历史总是重蹈覆辙
I, however, do not.
但我不会一错再错
I'm through spreading your lies.
我不会再帮你散布谎言了
You will do exactly as I tell you to do.
你必须按我说的做
You will print a full retraction
你必须发表声明 撤回报道
or I swear to god, Mason, I--
否则我对天发誓 梅森
You'll what,
你会怎样
not invite me to the parties you've stopped throwing,
不让我参加你那些早已停办的宴会
not introduce me to the celebrities who've stopped calling?
不给我介绍那些已和你断了来往的名流
Your empire is crumbling, my queen.
你的帝国已经风雨飘摇 我的女王陛下
News choppers are circling Grayson manor
小报记者像苍蝇似的
like so many buzzards
围着格雷森家的宅邸
waiting for an old goat to die.
等着见证名门的没落
It's a long way up from the bottom.
格雷森家离没落还远着呢
Surely your memory isn't that deficient.
我敢肯定你还记得以前的事情
On the contrary, it's practically photographic.
没错 一切历历在目
I know it was you who burned down my house.
我知道是你烧了我的房子
Don't bother denying it.
别不承认了
I found what's left of my interview tapes
我在你的抽屉里发现了
in your possession.
我剩余的采访录像带

重点解释

Once upon a time, that was the only thing I cared about.曾几何时那是我唯一关心的事情

care about关心

She does not care about her husband at all.

她根本不关心她的丈夫。

He's too self-absorbed to care about us.

他只顾自己,不关心我们。

You were supposed to help my son.你本应帮助我的儿子

supposed to猜想会; 应该

They were supposed to be here an hour ago.

他们应该在一小时以前到达这里。

You're not supposed to smoke in here.

你不可以在这儿抽烟。

You will print a full retraction or I swear to god, Mason, I--你必须发表声明撤回报道否则我对天发誓

swear to断言

Tom made everybody swear to keep secret.

汤姆叫大家立誓保守秘密。

I'll swear to the truth of what he said.

我肯定地讲他说的都是事实。

分享到
重点单词
  • callousadj. 麻木的,无情的,硬结的,起老茧的
  • crumblingv. 破碎;崩溃(crumble的ing形式) adj.
  • masonn. 泥瓦匠 Mason: 共济会会员
  • possessionn. 财产,所有,拥有
  • retractionn. 撤回,撤销;收回
  • framen. 框,结构,骨架 v. 构成,把 ... 框起来,陷
  • contraryadj. 相反的,截然不同的 adv. 相反(地) n.
  • interviewn. 接见,会见,面试,面谈 vt. 接见,采访,对 .
  • innocentadj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的
  • deficientadj. 不足的,不充份的,有缺陷的