位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第14集第10期:不再安全
日期:2020-06-03 12:55

(单词翻译:单击)

Oh, I would be honored to help you find an internship.

我很乐意给你找份实习工作

The magazine needs more can-do spirits.

杂志也需要更多扎实肯干的人才

Thanks, dad. I'll make you proud.

谢谢 爸爸 我会让你骄傲的

A job at Voulez?

在《想》的编辑部工作吗

What a wonderful idea, Charlotte.

多好啊 夏洛特

And one I told you, like, 30 minutes ago,

确实好 虽然30分钟前

when you got here.

你来时我已经告诉你了

Of course. Sorry.

确实 抱歉

And at the risk of repeating myself,

也许我说过了

kudos to you

但我还要感谢你

for taking my recommendation to call my ex-wife.

接受看我的建议 打给了我的前妻

Have you spoken to her?

你和她谈了吗

I'm just curious to hear how she reacted to your plan.

只是好奇她对你的计划是什么反应

I remain optimistic.

我还是很乐观的

You should know that if at any moment

希望你知道不管什么时候

you feel unsafe around my son again,

要是你觉得在我儿子身边不再安全了

I've told them to keep that suite

你随时都可以去南方酒店的套房

at the Southfork on reserve for you.

我特意让他们为你保留着呢

I'm fine. But thank you, Conrad.

谢谢你的好意 不过不用了 康拉德

All right.

好吧

Really?

是吗

Okay, that's good to know.

太好了

Thanks for the info.

谢谢你告诉我

Please.

拜托

Hear me out.

听我说

Why would I want to listen to someone who fired me?

我为什么要和一个开除了我的人说话

Your father forced my hand.

是你父亲逼我的

If he had moved forward with his lawsuit,

如果你父亲的诉讼成功

the magazine would have folded.

杂志社就要关门大吉了

I'm trying to save it...

我只是为了挽救它

For both of us. Yeah, well, both of us

为了我们救它 "我们"这个概念

are no longer there to fight for it, are we?

已经不存在了 不是吗

That's why I wanted to see you.

所以我才想见你

What do you know of Conrad's relationship to my father?

你知道康拉德和我父亲的关系吗

Probably the same as you.

不比你知道得多

A while back, your dad had some investments at Grayson Global.

以前 你父亲在格雷森国际有些投资

But they haven't been in touch in years.

但他们多年没接触了

Then what would he want with Pascal's attention now?

那他现在为什么又想引起帕斯卡的注意

I don't know.

我不知道

But he's certainly forming a lot of new partnerships.

但他肯定在构建许多新的合作伙伴关系

One in particular I plan to get to the bottom of.

其中有一个我想查个水落石出

Keep in touch.

再联系

Very nice.

非常好

You gonna live there? I want to be, yeah.

你会住这儿吗 我倒是希望

Charlotte, your friends were asking for you on the veranda.

夏洛特 你的朋友们在走廊那找你

不再安全.jpg


Oh. Nice meeting you, Mr. Brennan.

很高兴见到你 布伦南先生

And a happy birthday to you.

生日快乐

You're the spitting image of your mom.

你和你妈妈简直是一个模子里刻出来的

I-I didn't mean to crash your party.

我 我不是来毁你的派对的

I just need your approval on these paint chips your son selected.

只是来确认一下你同意你儿子选的油漆色卡

分享到