位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第15集第2期:放弃请求
日期:2020-06-24 15:47

(单词翻译:单击)

I said goodbye and...

在拍下这张照片

I left you with your father a week after...

一周之后 我说了再见

that picture was taken.

并把你留给了你父亲

He sent mementos over the years --

他这些年来一直寄纪念品给我

your artwork and sailing ribbons.

你的艺术作品和航海缎带

He made it possible to bear being away.

他使离开没有那么难忍受

I'm glad he made it easy.

很高兴他使离开变得容易

It was never easy, Jack.

从没容易过 杰克

And I...

我...

I can't make up for the time we lost.

我无法弥补失去的时光

So why try now?

为什么现在想了

It's complicated.

一言难尽

I think it's best if we keep our lives to ourselves.

我们继续各自生活对大家都好

Man never had it easy,

他这一生很不容易

and, sure, he made his mistakes.

对 他是犯了很多错

But he always rose above,

但他总能克服困难

and we stood by him, just like he stood by us.

我们支持着他 就像他支持我们一样

Yeah, he did.

没错

So, here's to you, Jimmy.

敬你一杯 吉米

Taken too soon,

你英年早逝

but we know you're throwing back with Saint Peter now.

但我们知道你已经回到圣彼得的怀抱了

Cheers. Cheers.

干杯 干杯

Guy had you all fooled.

他把你们都愚弄了

You got something to say, pal?

你有话要说吗 朋友

Jimmy Brennan was a rapist

吉米.布伦南是个强奸犯

who deserves to be exactly where he is right now --

他现在的归宿完全是罪有应得

rotting in a box.

在棺材中腐烂

You're packing up.

你在收拾东西

Good to see you know when to surrender.

很高兴看到你知道什么时候该认输

Well, that word's not in my vocabulary.

我的字典里可没有"认输"这个词

These are simply pieces on loan for the Hamptons Art Walk.

这些只是暂借给汉普顿画廊的

I have no intention of going anywhere.

我哪儿也没想去

Yet this property belongs to me.

这处房产是属于我的

Well, that is a rather tenuous claim,

这个说法可相当站不住脚

as you've neither set foot on nor paid taxes for this land

鉴于你离开的这些年 既没有在这里生活

in all your years away.

又没有给这儿纳税

Oh, your lawyer's advised you to deny me access

你的律师建议你用放弃请求

with the claim of abandonment -clever.

来否认我的所有权 很聪明

But if he were really sharp,

但如果他真懂行

2放弃请求.jpg


he'd know that I was defrauded title

就该知道我被骗走了这儿的产权

since Conrad hid ownership from me.

因为康拉德向我隐瞒了他的业主身份

Decades later, you're still that man's pawn.

几十年过去了 你还是他的棋子

What I am, Victoria,

维多利亚 我是

is the legal owner of this house,

这栋房子的合法业主

which I intend to raze to the ground.Oh, Stevie,

而我打算把这里夷为平地 史蒂维

分享到