位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》S01E06 第130期:旧情人
日期:2013-06-25 22:33

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hey, beautiful.
你好 美女
Want to watch me crush Daniel
想看我在员工排球赛上
in a round of corporate volleyball?
把丹尼尔打得落花流水吗
I would love to,
我是很想去
but I have to run errands for little Mary Suicide.
但是我还得给"跳楼小姐"办点事
The queen's treating her like a broken baby bird.
女王把她当易碎的瓷娃娃小心翼翼地呵护
It's positively unsettling.
实在是太烦了
You have all day to run errands.
你有一整天可以给她跑腿
Come cheer me on.
来给我加油吧
I'll meet you down there.
到时候见
That boat's almost as handsome as her captain.
这艘船跟船长一样帅气啊
Kara, hey.
卡拉 你好
So, uh, who's Amanda,
阿曼达是谁
an old girlfriend?
旧情人吗
Ah, it's more like a childhood crush.
确切地说 是儿时迷恋的对象
So did you stay at Nolan's last night?
你昨晚在诺兰家过的夜吗
Nah. I found a motel not too far from here.
没有 我在这附近找了家汽车旅馆
You sail? No.
会开船吗 不会
But I make a hell of a passenger.
但我很在行坐船
All right. Well, listen, I gotta open up the bar,
酒吧该开门了
but if you feel like hanging out,
不过你要是想出海玩
I'll take you for a spin around the harbor after lunch.
午饭后我可以带你绕海港兜一圈
All right? I'd like that.
好吗 乐意之极
So would I. A spin...
我也是 兜一圈

重点解释

You have all day to run errands.你有一整天可以给她跑腿

run errands:跑腿;办事

He used to run errands for his boss.

他过去时常为老板跑腿。

I've got no time to run errands for him!

我没时间为他跑腿!

But I make a hell of a passenger.但我很在行坐船

a hell of:极度的, 极好的

It's a hell of a bind.

这件事讨厌透了。

It's a hell of a long way.

路远极了。

Come cheer me on.来给我加油吧

cheer on:为 ... 打气; 激励 ...; 向 ... 喝彩

The fans cheered the runners on.

热烈的观众们用欢呼声为赛跑选手打气。

Ah, it's more like a childhood crush.确切地说,是儿时迷恋的对象

more like:<口>(更恰当地描述)倒更像是

She behaves more like a friend than a mother.

她像朋友一样, 而不像是我的母亲。

分享到
重点单词
  • unsettlingadj. 使人不安的;(消息)扰乱的 v. 动乱不定;心
  • crushv. 压碎,碾碎,压榨 n. 压碎,压榨,拥挤,迷恋
  • spinv. (使)旋转,疾驰,纺织,结网,眩晕 n. 纺织,旋
  • harborn. 海港,避难所 vt. 庇护,心怀,窝藏 vi. 进
  • corporateadj. 社团的,法人的,共同的,全体的