位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第19集 第13期:灾难边缘
日期:2014-09-23 18:33

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

You're still up?
还没睡吗
I thought you'd gone to Emily's.
我以为你去艾米莉家了
I came back to pick up my things,
我回来拿东西
saw your light was on.
看你灯还亮着
You all right?
你还好吗
Uh, no.
不好
I am most definitely
我不是一般的
not all right.

It's nice to have you back,
很高兴你回来了
but our family is on the verge
但我们家正处在
of absolute catastrophe, Daniel.
灾难边缘 丹尼尔
And I'd bet the house, if my name were still on it,
我以房子打赌 前提是房子还归我所有
that your mother has everything to do with that.
你妈和这事脱不了关系
That's enough, dad.
够了 爸爸
I'm sick and tired of the two of you
我已经厌倦
playing me against the other.
你们之间的争斗了
That's understandable.
可以理解
You've been a pawn in our decrepit marriage
在我们这段残破的婚姻中
for far too long.
你一直就像个抵押品
I-I owe you an apology.
我欠你一句道歉
No, what you owe me is the truth.
不 你欠我的是真相

重点解释

I came back to pick up my things,我回来拿东西

pick up捡起;收集

He picked up his knife and fork.

他捡起了刀叉。

He picked up the child and put her on his shoulders.

他抱起孩子让她骑在自己的肩膀上。

I'm sick and tired of the two of you playing me against the other.我已经厌倦你们之间的争斗了

sick of厌烦

I'm sick of being piggy in the middle all the time.

我腻烦了总是夹在争吵双方的中间。

I'm sick of your unending grumbles.

我对你的不断埋怨感到厌烦。

tired of厌倦; 厌烦

I am tired of his everlasting complaints.

我厌倦了他不断的抱怨。

She was tired of her husband's dictation.

她对丈夫的发号施令感到厌烦。

分享到
重点单词
  • decrepitadj. 破旧的,衰老的
  • catastrophen. 大灾难,大祸,彻底失败
  • apologyn. 道歉;勉强的替代物
  • unendingadj. 不断的,不停的,永无止境的,不尽的
  • understandableadj. 可理解的,能够懂的