位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第4集第2期:羡慕的生活
日期:2018-11-24 08:30

(单词翻译:单击)

Victoria, you're crying.
维多利亚 你在哭
"Adam and Eve banished from Eden."
亚当和伊娃被驱逐出伊甸园
It's my first Randolph.
这是我的第一幅兰道夫的作品
It's prophetic,
这是预言
as Conrad was the serpent all along,
因为康拉德一直都是毒蛇
dragging me to hell with him.
把我和他一起拖进地狱
Now he's going to do something
现在他要做
to destroy me and this entire family.
毁掉我和他整个家族的事了
Losing our fortune proved insufficient.
失去我们的财富还不够
Now he's going to die and leave me
现在他打算死去
with the shame of his sins.
让我为他的罪恶感到耻辱
God... have mercy on my soul.
上帝 怜悯我的灵魂
You act like you're-- you're bound to Conrad
你表现得好像束缚于康拉
with no way out.
没办法脱身
You are Vicky Harper--
你可是维姬·哈珀
The woman who made an enviable life from nothing.
你白手起家 过上了令人羡慕的生活
That's who I was once.
我以前是那样
That's who you are now.
现在也是
And I know that...
我知道那点
because you and I are the same.
是因为我俩是一类人
Now you have everything you need
你现在有所需的一切
to change your life right here in this room.
从现在开始改变生活
Sell this collection.
卖掉藏品
And we'll leave the Hamptons.
然后我们就离开汉普顿

分享到
重点单词
  • propheticadj. 预言的,预示的;先知的
  • fortunen. 财产,命运,运气
  • enviableadj. 令人欣羡的,可羡慕的
  • collectionn. 收集,收取,聚集,收藏品,募捐
  • insufficientadj. 不足的
  • mercyn. 怜悯,宽恕,仁慈,恩惠 adj. 仁慈的,宽