位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第21集 第3期:雇主很紧张
日期:2014-11-15 19:17

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Are you watching? - Yeah.
你在看监控吗 -是的
What do you think Daniel meant about his plan for Jack?
你认为丹尼尔要怎么对付杰克
I don't know what he's capable of anymore.
我现在也不确定 他会干出什么事
Business as usual, I see.
公司运转很正常嘛
What the hell are you doing here?
你来这里做什么
The feds are all over me.
联邦警察可把我看得牢牢的
Precisely the reason for my visit.
这正是我前来的理由
Emily...
艾米莉
You've become, as they say in your profession,
你已经成为了你们金融领域所说的
a bad asset.
不良资产
Look, I understand your employers are nervous,
我知道你的雇主很紧张
but I assure you...
但是我向你保证
I have all of this handled.
一切都在掌控之中
I'm afraid your word isn't going to satisfy the initiative.
无论你怎么说 恐怕主动权不在你手里
Well, what else can I possibly offer?
那你还想让我如何做保证
That question is being addressed as we speak.
答案这不已经有了
Handsome family.
真是天造地设的一对儿
You must be very proud.
你一定很骄傲吧
My god, Ems...
我的天呐 艾米
It's him.
是他

重点解释

I don't know what he's capable of anymore.我现在也不确定他会干出什么事

capable of能够

He is capable of great villainies.

他能干出极坏的事情。

A man driven by jealousy is capable of anything.

嫉妒心可使人什么都做得出来。

Business as usual, I see.公司运转很正常嘛

as usual像往常一样; 照例

As usual, there weren't many people at the meeting.

像往常一样,来开会的人不多。

Stock-taking today. Business as usual tomorrow.

今日盘点,明日照常营业。

相关短语as per usual照常(照例)

Everyone blamed me as per usual.

大家照例是责怪我。

分享到
重点单词
  • capableadj. 有能力的,足以胜任的,有 ... 倾向的
  • assurevt. 使确信,使放心,确保
  • initiativeadj. 创始的,初步的,自发的 n. 第一步,首创精神
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • jealousyn. 妒忌