位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第20集 第6期:因为你还爱着他
日期:2014-10-17 19:18

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Well, welcome to the neighborhood.
欢迎来到这里
It's a beautiful property.
那是幢漂亮的房子
Well, it will be eventually. It needs work.
最终会很漂亮的 它还需要修缮一下
But, uh, I'm afraid, uh, all I could afford was a fixer.
但恐怕 我只请得起一个维修工
But it felt right. Felt?
但那房子给人感觉很好 感觉
How refreshing.
好独特的说法
As I understand it, we only buy properties
在我的认知内 买房的唯一标准
if the tax incentives work for us.
就是税收鼓励政策
You know what? Uh, Rudy just walked in.
鲁迪刚进来
Let's go talk to him before he gets drunk
在他喝醉 伺机寻觅市长竞选机会前
and starts angling for another mayoral run.
我们赶紧去和他聊聊
Well, enjoy yourself tonight.
祝你今晚玩得尽兴
Thank you.
谢谢
Victoria.
维多利亚
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Seeking calm before the storm of our guests.
在客人蜂拥而至之前 寻求点平静
In this godforsaken place?
非得在这个晦气的地方吗
It was on the floor. Someone's been in here.
它掉在地板上 有人来过这里
Clearly, yeah.
不稀奇
You know, I think it's high time we let this place go.
我觉得是时候转让这栋房子了
I'm selling it.
我要把它卖了
Why do we have to do that? Because you're still in love with him.
为什么要这么做 因为你还爱着他

重点解释

Let's go talk to him before he gets drunk and starts angling for another mayoral run.在他喝醉伺机寻觅市长竞选机会前我们赶紧去和他聊聊
go talk to去跟某某谈话
You want to go talk to him?
你想去找他谈谈吗?
Maybe you should go talk to him.
或许你应该去跟他谈谈。
angle for取得,谋取
He's clearly angling for a job.
他显然是想谋求一份差使。
Wintour flatly denies she's angling for some kind of government job.
温图尔断然否认她在谋求某项政府工作。
Because you're still in love with him. 因为你还爱着他
in love 爱上,热爱着
I just fell in love with that work.
我太喜欢这个作品了。
Anyway, after the first day, I totally had fallen in love with climbing.
不过,学了第一天后,我就无可救药地爱上了攀岩。

分享到
重点单词
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • eventuallyadv. 终于,最后
  • propertyn. 财产,所有物,性质,地产,道具
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a