位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》S01E06 第113期:沦落到这种地步
日期:2013-05-20 19:07

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Excuse me. Yeah, excuse me.
借过 不好意思
Yeah, yeah.
谢谢 麻烦了
I can't stand these people.
我受不了那些人了
Dinner didn't go as planned?
晚餐不顺利吗
Well, that depends on whose plan, you know.
那要看是对谁来说了
Look, I'm clearly not an expert,
我对这个可不在行
but I do know that you can't be certain
但我知道 在别人没有告诉你
how someone feels about you
他们对你的印象之前
until they tell you themselves.
你不能妄自推断
You should talk to her.
你应该和她谈谈
Well, I can't go back there.
我可不想再回去了
Looks like you won't have to.
看起来你也不需要
So here's the way that I see it--
这么说情况是这样的
The girl passing herself off as Emily Thorne,
那个自称艾米莉·索恩的女孩
needed a new identity.
需要一个新的身份
And who better than her orphan cell mate,
谁又比她那个出狱的少管所室友
straight outta juvie?
更合适呢
I'm sure she gave you
我肯定她给了你
what seemed like a lot of money at the time,
当时看起来数目不小的钱
but money runs out,
但钱很快花光了
and then you end up in a place like this.
然后你就沦落到这种地方
Am I close?
我猜的不错吧
Something like that.
差不多吧
So here's what I don't understand--
可我不明白了
Why keep the name?
你为什么还在用这个名字
Why prolong the charade?
为何要继续伪装下去
When I became amanda, I became somebody.
当我是阿曼达时 我就不是我了
You're not the first one to come in
你不是第一个来这里
looking for Amanda Clarke.
找阿曼达·克拉克的人
Though most of them were perverts.
虽然大部分都是来买春的
When was the last time you had contact with her?
你最后一次联系她是什么时候
Years.
很多年前了
I've tried to find her at least a dozen times.
我尝试着找过她很多次
Where is she?
她在哪儿

重点解释

Well, that depends on whose plan, you know.那要看是对谁来说了

depend on:取决于;随 ... 而定

It all depend on whether she like the boss or not.

一切都取决于她喜欢还是不喜欢这个老板。

The girl passing herself off as Emily Thorne,needed a new identity.那个自称艾米莉·索恩的女孩需要一个新的身份

pass off:停止; 终止

The demonstration passed off without incident.

游行自始至终未发生意外。

The meeting passed off successfully.

会议开得很成功。

but money runs out,但钱很快花光了

run out:用尽;耗尽

Our time is running out.

我们剩下的时间不多了。

It looks as if oil will run out faster than coal.

石油似乎要比煤炭耗尽得快。

I've tried to find her at least a dozen times.我尝试着找过她很多次

at least:至少

We should brush our teeth at least twice a day.

我们每天应该至少刷两次牙。

a dozen times:多次

I have told you a dozen times not to do that.

我已经屡屡告诉你不要那样做。

分享到
重点单词
  • maten. 伙伴,配偶,同事 vt. 使 ... 配对,使 .
  • demonstrationn. 示范,实证,表达,集会
  • prolongvt. 延长,拖延
  • incidentn. 事件,事变,插曲 adj. 难免的,附带的
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • charaden. 看手势猜字谜游戏,易识破的伪装
  • celln. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室
  • identityn. 身份,一致,特征
  • brushn. 刷子,画笔 n. 灌木丛 n. 小冲突,争吵 vt