位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第18集 第19期:违反软禁条例
日期:2014-08-28 20:54

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

How long before Daniel's released back to us, Mr. Brooks?
布鲁克斯先生 还有多久丹尼尔才能回家
I'm heading to Rikers now
我现在正前往赖克斯岛看守所
to get Daniel's side of the story.
向丹尼尔了解情况
Once I have the facts, I'll set a meeting with the judge.
一旦掌握实情 我会约见法官面谈的
All right. Well, I'll be there first thing in the morning.
好的 明天一早我就过去
I really have no idea why he'd violate house arrest.
我真不知道他为何会违反家中软禁条例
I do.
我知道
Let me call you back.
回头我再打给你
Daniel thought that I was having an affair with Jack.
丹尼尔以为我和杰克有私情
I assured him that that wasn't true,
我向他保证事实并非这样的
that... I'm not that kind of person.
我不是那种人
But the truth is, I have been getting closer to Jack...
可事实是 我的确去找杰克了
to get information on Amanda.
想套出阿曼达的消息
Jack claims he doesn't know where she is.
杰克声称不知道她的下落
And you don't believe him?
你不相信他说的吗
I went to the Stowaway to search his apartment.
我去偷渡者酒吧 搜了他的公寓
What did you find?
有什么发现吗
Nothing.
什么都没找到
As far as I can tell, Jack's telling the truth.
在我看来 杰克说的是真话

重点解释

I'm heading to Rikers now我现在正前往赖克斯岛看守所

head to前往;引至,通到

Disobeying the law can head to trouble.

不守法可能会引起麻烦。

Daniel thought that I was having an affair with Jack.丹尼尔以为我和杰克有私情

have an affair有外遇

Did you know he was having an affair?

你知道他有外遇了吗??

It's an open secret that he's have an affair with his secretary.

他跟秘书的恋情是一个公开的秘密。

As far as I can tell, Jack's telling the truth.在我看来,杰克说的是真话

as far as就 ... 而言

As far as I recollect, you came late.

我记得你来晚了。

As far as we know, that man is bad pay.

据我们所知,那人没有信用,欠债不还。

分享到
重点单词
  • arrestvt. 逮捕,拘留 n. 逮捕,拘留 vt. 阻止
  • headingn. 标题,题目,航向 动词head的现在分词
  • violatevt. 违犯,亵渎,干扰,侵犯,强奸
  • assuredadj. 确实的,保障的,有自信的 动词assure的过
  • stowawayn. 逃票乘客