位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第18集 第7期:走出阴影
日期:2014-08-07 20:57

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

As a matter of fact, yeah.
实际上 有
Yeah, all the dealers I spoke to,
我谈过的那些商人
even some I didn't,
甚至没谈过的
have said they'll be stopping by for the preview on the weekend.
都说他们会过来看周末的预展
Ah, well, then the word's officially out.
那就是说已经放出官方消息了
You're ready to step out of the shadows.
你已经准备好面对公众了
Yeah.
对啊
The question is...
问题是
Are you?
你准备好了吗
Well, what do you think?
这幅画如何
It's stunning.
美极了
Three months ago, you were unable to finish a painting,
三个月前 你连一幅画都完成不了
And here you are now
而现在
with an entire collection of your best work.
你已经呈现出一系列最佳作品了
Yeah.
是啊
All inspired by you.
灵感全部来源于你
Again.
又一次
I thought I'd save yours till last.
我想我会把你的这幅画留到最后
I got the distinct impression
我清楚得感觉到
you rather like being left undone.
你情愿当一幅未完成的作品
I do.
的确如此
There's hope in it...
给人留有遐想和希望
And her path is still unchosen.
而她对未来还没有做出选择
Maybe it's time to choose it. Hmm?
也许是时候抉择了
Maybe it's time for you to step out of the shadows.
也是时候该走出阴影了
Do things differently, yeah?
过不一样的生活

重点解释

they'll be stopping by for the preview on the weekend.他们会过来看周末的预展

stop by偶然过访; 靠近; 访问

Can you stop by for a moment on your way home from your firm?

你从公司回家时,能顺便来呆一会儿吗?

She stopped by just to pass the time of day.

她来串门只是为了打发时间。

You're ready to step out of the shadows.你已经准备好面对公众了

ready to准备, 快要, 乐于

The shack seemed almost ready to collapse.

那小屋子好像是快要倒塌了。

I am ready to plump for the plan provided it works.

要是这个计划行得通,我准备大力支持它。

Three months ago, you were unable to finish a painting,三个月前,你连一幅画都完成不了

unable to没有能力(不能;不会)

He is unable to do such a difficult job now.

他现在还不能做这样困难的工作。

She was so angry as to be unable to speak.

她气得连话都说不出来了。

分享到
重点单词
  • inspiredadj. 有创见的,有灵感的
  • spokev. 说,说话,演说
  • previewn. 预审,查阅,预习,预告 vt. 事先查看,查阅,预
  • collapsen. 崩溃,倒塌,暴跌 v. 倒塌,崩溃,瓦解,折叠
  • distinctadj. 独特的,不同的,明显的,清楚的
  • collectionn. 收集,收取,聚集,收藏品,募捐
  • impressionn. 印象,效果