位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第230期:虚伪的幸福之家
日期:2013-11-24 20:27

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hey, skipper.
船长
What you got?
手里拿的是什么
You're an A.V. Geek, right?
你对视频音频很在行 是吗
You know what that is?
你知道这是什么吗
Dinosaur format.
真是古董格式
What do I need to watch it?
我要用什么东西才能看到它的内容
Well, why don't I just take it back to my lab?
不如让我带回我的实验室
And, uh, I'll see what I can do.
我看看有没有办法
I'll hold on to that.
还是放在我这儿吧
Jack...
杰克
You--you seem tightly wound.
你好像神经质了点
I mean, I can't help but notice Amanda's name on that.
我只是不小心看到了上面有阿曼达的名字
A sex tape?
是性爱录像吗
No. Just find me a player.
不是 帮我找个播放器来就行
As you know, Grandpa Grayson is in town,
你们应该知道了 格雷森爷爷也在镇上
and I would love for the two of you
你们今晚若能跟我们一起晚餐
to join us for dinner tonight.
我会非常高兴
I would be remissed if I didn't mention how important it is
你们要知道 基于最近发生的这么多事
for all of us, despite recent events,
大家尽力欢迎他
to put forth our best effort
到我们这幸福之家来
and welcome him into our happy home.
是有多么重要
What was that about?
那是什么意思
That looked an awful lot like my mother getting what she wants.
这看起来是我妈达成目的的样子

重点解释

Well, why don't I just take it back to my lab?不如让我带回我的实验室

take back收回; 拿回

She finally took back her words.

她最终收回了自己的话。

Will you take back all the wash from the laundry?

你能去洗衣店把洗的衣服拿回来吗?

for all of us, despite recent events, to put forth our best effort and welcome him into our happy home.大家尽力欢迎他到我们这幸福之家来是有多么重要

put forth提出; 产生

We shall put forth to sea the tonight.

我们将在今晚深夜启航。

The motion stuck as soon as it was put forth.

该项动议一经提出就遭到搁置。

As you know, Grandpa Grayson is in town,你们应该知道了格雷森爷爷也在镇上

as you know如你所知

As you know, there is keen competition in this project.

如你所知,这个项目的竞争十分激烈。

As you know,it is my habit to speak plainly.

你知道,我习惯于坦率陈言。

分享到
重点单词
  • keenadj. 锋利的,敏锐的,强烈的,精明的,热衷的
  • laundryn. 洗衣店,要洗的衣服,洗衣
  • competitionn. 比赛,竞争,竞赛