位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第221期:前所未有的愿意嫁给你只为复仇
日期:2013-11-13 20:54

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Does Charlotte know?
夏洛特知道这事吗
No. I don't think my mom ever...
不 我想我妈没有
intends to tell her.
打算让她知道
The truth is too horrible.
真相实在太骇人
Because of what David Clarke was accused of
你是指大卫·克拉克所犯之罪
Or because your mom was unfaithful to your father?
还是指你妈出轨的事
No, that's just it.
不 不是这样
She wasn't unfaithful.
不是她出轨
That bastard forced himself on her.
是那个禽兽强迫了她
Oh, I've never seen my mother like that.
我从没见过我妈那个样子
Are you saying that...
你是说
he raped her?
是他强暴了她
And got pregnant with Charlotte as a result.
结果就怀上了夏洛特
She said this to you?
她是这么跟你说的
If that son of a bitch wasn't rotting in hell,
要不是那畜生已经下了地狱
I'd drag him down and kill him myself.
我会把他拖出来亲手解决
Anyway, I don't want to think about it anymore.
总之 我不想再提起这事了
So what got you up so early this morning.
你今天怎么起得这么早
Looks like you've done some...
感觉你好像想通了
heavy thinking of your own.
一些重要的事情
I have.
是的
How's June for the wedding?
婚礼办在六月如何
You still want to marry into my crazy family?
你还是愿意嫁入我这疯狂的家庭吗
More than ever.
前所未有的愿意

重点解释

I don't think my mom ever...intends to tell her.我想我妈没有打算让她知道

intend to想要, 打算

How long do you intend to stop with the firm?

你打算还为公司工作多久?

I intend to get to the bottom of it.

这件事我打算寻根究底。

Because of what David Clarke was accused of你是指大卫·克拉克所犯之罪

accuse of控告, 谴责

She accused him of stealing her watch.

她控告他偷她的表。

We accused him of immortal conduct toward her.

我们指责他对她的不道德行为。

I'd drag him down and kill him myself.我会把他拖出来亲手解决

drag down拖垮,毁了

If you marry that man,he'll drag you down.

如果你嫁给那个人,他会毁了你的。

Don't let poverty creep up on you and drag you down.

不能让贫穷把你拖垮。

分享到
重点单词
  • intendvt. 想要,计划,打算,意指
  • bastardadj. 私生的,错误的,混蛋的 n. 私生子,混蛋
  • conductn. 行为,举动,品行 v. 引导,指挥,管理 vt.
  • accusev. 指责,控告,谴责
  • povertyn. 贫困,贫乏