位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第180期:诺兰是亿万富翁
日期:2013-09-09 18:52

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Victoria.
维多利亚
I didn't know you knew Mason Treadwell.
我不知道你还认识梅森·特德韦尔
Oh, we're thick as thieves. And who might you be?
我们是老朋友了 请问你是
Mason, this is my neighbor-- Emily Thorne.
梅森 这是我的邻居 艾米莉·索恩
I own the house that David Clarke was arrested in.
我买下了大卫·克拉克被捕前住的那栋别墅
You don't say?
真的吗
It's an incredible story.
这真是个不可思议的故事
Really amazing book. I-impeccably researched.
一本了不起的书 有理有据
Would you mind?
能签个名吗
Sure. Thank you.
当然 谢谢
You know, if you aren't already on the list,
不知你是否受到了邀请
Victoria kindly offered her home for a reading
这周末维多利亚帮我在她府邸举办读书会
of my unpublished memoirs this weekend.
意在推广我尚未出版的自传
You should drop in.
你可以顺便来看看
I would love to.
乐意之至
May I introduce you to my friend--Nolan Ross?
容我向你介绍一位朋友 诺兰·罗斯
Friend that needs no introduction--
这位朋友可不需要介绍
"Wired" Magazine's man of the decade,
《连线》杂志的年代风云人物
number seven on "Forbes'" Youngest billionaires.
福布斯榜排名第七的亿万富翁
Well, six, actually, but who's counting?
事实上是第六 但谁会去数呢
Nolan, what brings you here?
诺兰 什么风把你吹来了
As a result of recent events,
最近一些事情
it occurred to me that I could die at any time.
让我觉得人生苦短 世事无常
Yes, I heard that little deviant Tyler
我听说那个疯子泰勒
left you bound and gagged.
把你五花大绑 还堵上了你的嘴
Oh, it'd be a shame if
在被世人真正了解之前
I left this mortal coil
我就香消玉殒
without anyone knowing the real me.
实为一大憾事

重点解释

You know, if you aren't already on the list,不知你是否受到了邀请

on the list在名册中, 在清单上

Your name comes before mine on the list.

名单上你的名字在我之前。

Who's next on the list?

名单上的下一个是谁?

You should drop in.你可以顺便来看看

drop in顺便走访(某人)

I dropped in on the Browns on my way home.

我在回家的路上顺便走访了布朗夫妇。

Would you drop in when you are in town?

你来城里就来玩好吗

May I introduce you to my friend--Nolan Ross?容我向你介绍一位朋友,诺兰·罗斯

introduce to将某人介绍给另一个人

Allow me to introduce Miss Wu to you.

允许我把吴小姐给您介绍。

Let me introduce you to my better half.

让我把您介绍给我妻子。

分享到
重点单词
  • decaden. 十年
  • deviantadj. 不正常的,离经叛道的 n. 异常的人
  • masonn. 泥瓦匠 Mason: 共济会会员
  • incredibleadj. 难以置信的,惊人的