位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第18集 第2期:诺兰的小把戏被识破
日期:2014-07-29 23:07

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《复仇》第一季

Any idea where she was headed?
知道她去哪儿了吗
New York, I think
纽约吧
Not city. It was somewhere upstate, like Buffalo.
不是大城市 类似水牛城那种小地方
Oh, but not buffalo. It was some other animal name--
但不是水牛城 是另一个动物的名字
Deer Brook, you know?
或许是鹿溪
I have a personal acquaintance with Declan...
我私下也认识德克兰
And I know he's had a hard time coping with his father's death
我知道 自他父亲这个夏天过世后
since the summer.
他就一直处在低谷
And now with his estrangement from Charlotte...
如今夏洛特与他分手...
Declan Porter is a highly emotional young man.
德克兰·波特这个年轻人非常感情用事
Yello, Stowaway.
您好 偷渡者酒吧
Nolan, hey, it's me.
诺兰 是我
Jack. How's Omaha?
杰克 在奥马哈还顺利吗
Somewhere in middle America?
还是在中部的其他地方呢
That credit card statement you hacked into
你窃取的信用卡消费记录
Led me to some crappy motel outside Boston.
把我引到了波士顿郊区的一个破旅馆
For a girl with access to $5 million,
对一个户头存有五百万美元的女孩而言
it doesn't make sense.
这也太不合常理了
Well, when has anything Amanda's ever done made sense?
阿曼达什么时候按常理出过牌
But... I guess the good news, you're hot on her trail.
但好消息是 你追踪到她的行迹了
Speaking of news,
说到最新消息
The prosecution's planning on putting Declan on the stand?
控方打算传讯德兰克出庭作证
Yeah. Uh, a guy came by with a, um...
是的 昨天有个人
subpoena yesterday.
送来了法院传票
But don't worry. I got Declan's back.
但别担心 我会力挺德兰克的
You should've called me.
你该打电话告诉我
Don't--don't let him talk to anyone till I get home.
在我到家前 别让他跟任何人接触
Got it? W-w-wait, wait, wait. Y-you're coming home?
知道了吗 等等 你要回来吗

重点解释

And I know he's had a hard time coping with his father's death since the summer.我知道自他父亲这个夏天过世后他就一直处在低谷

cope with对付;应付;处理

I'm afraid I can't cope with this problem.

恐怕我应付不了这个问题。

I cannot cope with such a pile of work.

我无法处理这么多工作。

That credit card statement you hacked into你窃取的信用卡消费记录

hack into私自存取或篡改(他人电脑资料)

I can hack into their supply stores.

我能入侵他们的资源站。

Let's try to hack into the building by going up the fire escape.

我们试试从防火通道进入大楼吧。

it doesn't make sense.这也太不合常理了

make sense讲得通; 有意义; 言之有理

His argument does not make sense.

他的争论没有意义。

Can you make sense of what I say?

你能领会我说的意思吗?

分享到
重点单词
  • brookn. 小河,溪 vt. (常用于否定句或疑问句)容忍,忍
  • subpoenan. 传票 vt. 传审,传讯
  • estrangementn. 疏远
  • statementn. 声明,陈述
  • emotionaladj. 感情的,情绪的
  • portern. 搬运工,门房,(火车卧铺车厢或豪华车厢的)乘务员,
  • escapev. 逃跑,逃脱,避开 n. 逃跑,逃脱,(逃避)方法、
  • acquaintancen. 熟人,相识,了解
  • prosecutionn. 实行,经营,起诉
  • hackn. 劈,砍,出租马车 v. 劈,砍,干咳