位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第18集 第14期:寻找德克兰
日期:2014-08-22 21:22

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《复仇》

It's Declan. Leave a message.
我是德克兰 有事请留言
Declan's still not picking up.
德克兰还是不接电话
He just took off after court. I have no idea where he went.
他庭审结束后就走了 完全不知去向
Maybe he needs some space.
也许他需要自己静静
No, what he needs is a good lawyer.
不 他需要一个好律师
The defense subpoenaed me.
辩护律师向我发了传票
So now if I tell the truth, I implicate Declan,
如果我说出事实 就会连累德克兰
But if I don't--
但如果我撒谎
Okay, okay, I-I'll find you some good legal advice.
好了 我帮你联系个好的法律咨询机构
Thanks.
多谢
But before you do, I have some evidence
但先告诉你 我有证据
that places me on the beach that night--
证明我那天的确在沙滩上
A sweatshirt I was wearing, and Tyler's blood,
我穿的一件运动衫 上面沾满了
it's all over it.
泰勒的血迹
You can't be serious.
你开玩笑吧
Once I hire a lawyer,
我找好律师后
I'm gonna do exactly what Declan said to do from the start.
就听从德克兰一开始的劝说
I'm gonna hand it over and say what I really saw.
我要把它们交给警方 告诉他们实情
Do you have a death wish?
你是找死吗
These are the Graysons we're dealing with.
我们可是在和格雷森一家打交道
I can't expect Declan to do the right thing
我自己都知情不报 又怎么指望德克兰
when I haven't.
说实话呢
You gonna help me or not?
你到底帮不帮我
Yeah. I'll make some calls.
帮 我去打几个电话

重点解释

Declan's still not picking up.德克兰还是不接电话

pick up得到,接到

He picked up news from all sources.

他从各种渠道收集消息。

He just took off after court. 他庭审结束后就走了

take off匆匆离开

When do you guess the airplane will take off?

你猜飞机何时要起飞?

The train will take off at 7 this evening.

火车今晚7点钟离开。

These are the Graysons we're dealing with.我们可是在和格雷森一家打交道

deal with处理,对付

His work experience equipped him to deal with all kinds of people.

他的工作经验使他能与各种各样的人打交道

They were not equipped to deal with the situation.

他们没有准备好应付这种局面。

分享到
重点单词
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • dealingn. 经营方法,行为态度 (复数)dealings:商务
  • evidencen. 根据,证据 v. 证实,证明
  • defensen. 防卫,防卫物,辩护 vt. 防守
  • implicatevt. 纠缠(使 ... 绕住,暗示) n. 包含的东西
  • legaladj. 法律的,合法的,法定的