位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第8集第14期:早恋的历史
日期:2019-05-28 08:18

(单词翻译:单击)

I lost my father at a young age
我年幼时失去了父亲
and my sister not long after,
不久又失去了姐姐
so I know the pain of being ripped apart
所以我深知这种
from your own flesh and blood.
骨肉分离的痛苦
It was never my intention to separate you from your son.
不是我故意想把你和你儿子分开的
Okay. Well, let's just hope you've done a better job
那么希望在艾米莉这件事上
of thinking things through when it comes to Emily.
你能扮演更好的角色
Are you trying to vet me, Jack?
杰克 你是在调查我吗
Seems you've gone to great lengths to protect her mission.
看起来你总是很努力的帮她完成任务
But what about her?
那么她呢
It's endearing what you're doing,
你做的的确很讨喜
but you've no right.
但是你没有权利这样
I know the two of you had
我知道你们两个
what could only be described as puppy love,
有一段可以成为早恋的历史
but that's the past, and it's forgotten.
但是那是以前是事情 应该被忘记
I'm the future.
我才是她的未来
You trying to convince me or yourself?
你是在说服我还是你自己
Oh, I do hope we have your support going forward, Jack,
我真的希望能够得到你的支持 杰克
because I don't deal with complications as well as Emily.
因为我不像艾米莉那样能把问题处理得好

分享到
重点单词
  • separaten. 分开,抽印本 adj. 分开的,各自的,单独的 v
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • convincevt. 使确信,使信服,说服
  • endearingadj. 惹人喜爱的,可爱的 动词endear的现在分词
  • intentionn. 意图,意向,目的