位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第202期:维多利亚是个毒妇?
日期:2013-10-13 23:28

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

What are you doing here?
你在这干什么呢
Uh, well, Amanda and I made plans
我和阿曼达上周约好
to go for breakfast last week.
要一起用早餐的
Wondered if you'd forget.
你不会忘记了吧
You know how I feel about breakfast--
你也知道我怎么看待早餐的
the most important meal of the day.
那可是一天中最重要的一餐
All right, well, you two go ahead and have fun.
好吧 你们俩去吧 玩得开心点
Okay, what's so important
有什么要紧事
that you couldn't wait until I was on dry land?
让你没办法等我上了岸再说
Mason Treadwell's house burned to the ground
昨晚在你离城后 梅森·特德韦尔的房子
the night that you left town.
被烧成了灰烬
Karma really is a bitch.
报应真是个毒妇啊
More like Victoria Grayson is.
维多利亚·格雷森才是
I think she's the one who did it.
我觉得是她干的
Are you serious? She doesn't exactly look like the type.
你说真的吗 她不像这种人啊
Looks are always deceiving with Victoria.
维多利亚太会表面一套背后一套了
She despises Treadwell and she despises you, too.
她讨厌特德韦尔 也讨厌你
You need to leave town, lay low for a little while.
你得离开镇子 暂时躲起来
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Because Victoria hates me,
因为维多利亚很恨我
and you're pretending to be me.
而你现在是在假扮我
If she can burn down a house,
既然她能一把火烧了一栋房子
she can definitely pin it on you,
她也绝对能嫁祸于你
or worse...
或是甚之
someone that you care about.
会连累某个你在乎的人
Babe, we've survived a lot worse than Ms. Moneybags.
宝贝 比款姐更遭的麻烦我们都撑过来了
And I can take care of myself...
而且我可以照顾好自己
and Jack.
以及杰克

重点解释

All right, well, you two go ahead and have fun.好吧,你们俩去吧 ,玩得开心点

go ahead开始;前进

Go ahead and do what you like.

去吧,喜欢干什么就干什么。

He's going ahead fast.

他进展很快。

You need to leave town, lay low for a little while.你得离开镇子,暂时躲起来

a little while一会儿

In a little while we lost our sense of direction.

一会儿我们就辨不清方向了。

I often nod off for a little while after lunch.

我在午饭後常睡一小觉。

and you're pretending to be me.而你现在是在假扮我

pretend to假装

They pretend to misunderstand my complaint.

他们假装误解了我的投诉。

His ploy is to pretend to be ill.

他的手法就是装病。

And I can take care of myself...而且我可以照顾好自己

take care of照顾; 照料

He is smart and can take care of himself.

他很精明可以照顾他自己。

分享到
重点单词
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的
  • masonn. 泥瓦匠 Mason: 共济会会员
  • ployn. 花招,手段
  • misunderstandv. 误解,误会
  • pretendv. 假装,装作 adj. 假装的