位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第203期:肚子塞满了酒鬼花生
日期:2013-10-15 23:20

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Declan. Look, I'm sorry I'm late.
德克兰 很抱歉 我迟到了
You want to order something?
要点单吗
Uh, no. That's okay. I filled up on beer nuts.
不 不用了 我吃了好多酒鬼花生
It's the breakfast of champions.
那可是早餐中的战斗机
Do you want to tell him or can I?
是你来告诉他 还是让我来说呢
Tell me what?
告诉我什么
Charlotte and I were talking about the future,
夏洛特和我在谈论将来
your future.
你的将来
Yeah, what about it?
怎么了
You've been through a lot lately.
你最近经受了很多事
I know you lost your father
我知道你父亲过世了
and that you and your brother struggle to make ends meet.
而你和你哥哥勉强能维持生计
So how would you like to join Charlotte
你想今年秋天与夏洛特一起去
at Collins Prep this fall?
念柯林斯预科学校
I'd love to,
我很想去
but... I don't have the money
但是我没有钱
or the grades.
成绩也不够好
And what if I told you, the tuition's already paid for?
那如果我告诉你 学费已经付了呢
The grades are up to you.
成绩就要靠你自己了
You've made things easier for my daughter lately,
你让我女儿最近心情好了很多
and I just want to repay you
我不过是回报你
by making things a little easier for you.
为你打开方便之门
And that's the deal?
就是这样吗
That is the deal.
就是这样
Mr. Grayson.
格雷森先生
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
Now all you have to do is pass the entrance exam.
现在你们要做的就是通过入学考试
That's amazing.
太棒了
Think you can pass?
你觉得你能考过吗
Do you think I can pass?
你觉得我能考过吗
You're gonna.
当然了

重点解释

I filled up on beer nuts.我吃了好多酒鬼花生

fill up装满(填写;填充;填塞;堵塞)

Please fill up the blanks in the questionnaire.

请把调查表填写一下。

He has filled up the tank with petrol.

他已给油箱装满汽油。

and that you and your brother struggle to make ends meet.而你和你哥哥勉强能维持生计

make ends meet量入为出; 使 ... 收支相抵; 靠微薄收入为生

We began selling clothes to make ends meet.

我们开始变卖衣物维持生活。

Many families struggle to make ends meet.

许多家庭只能勉强维持生计。

And what if I told you, the tuition's already paid for?那如果我告诉你,学费已经付了呢

pay for付款

I took out an overdraft to pay for my new car.

我用透支来付新汽车的钱。

We will pay for houses by monthly instalments.

我们将按月分期付款买房。

分享到
重点单词
  • questionnairen. 调查表
  • tankn. 坦克,箱,罐,槽,贮水池 vt. 把 ... 储于