位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第5集第13期:卖命
日期:2019-01-10 17:22

(单词翻译:单击)

What are you doing in my house?
你在我家干什么
Conrad Grayson sent me.
康拉德·格雷森派我来的
Don't worry. I'm not here to hurt you.
别担心 我不是来伤害你的
What do you want?
你想怎样
It's not what I want that matters, is it?
我想怎样并不重要吧
It's what Grayson wants, and that is you gone.
重要的是格雷森想怎样 他想让你消失
I don't care what he wants.
我才不在乎他想怎样
Well, you need to start...
那你得在乎了
Now.
就从现在开始
You know I've heard a lot about you...
我听说过很多关于你的事
Mostly that you're a good man.
主要是说你是个好人
But the problem is you've made an enemy with a very bad one.
但问题是你在与一个很坏的人为敌
You think I don't know that...
你以为我不知道吗
- Calm down. - After everything he's taken from me?
-冷静点 -他夺走了我那么多东西
I assure you, I had nothing to do
我向你保证
with what happened to your family.
你家里的事跟我绝对没关系
You want a medal? You work for him!
你还想要奖章不成 你是为他卖命的
The reason I took this assignment
我之所以接受这次任务
was to give you time.
是为了给你争取时间
- For what? - To run.
-争取时间干什么 -逃命
Conrad Grayson is not going to rest
没解决掉你
until you are taken care of.
康拉德·格雷森是不会罢休的
So I'm giving you a chance.
所以我是在给你机会
And if you want any kind of future with your son,
你要是还想跟你儿子有未来的话
You leave town now. You don't come back,
现在就离开镇上 不要再回来
and you don't contact anybody here ever again.
也不要再联系这里的任何人

分享到
重点单词
  • medaln. 奖章,勋章,纪念章 vi. 获得奖章
  • assurevt. 使确信,使放心,确保
  • assignmentn. 分配,功课,任务,被指定的(课外)作业;(分派的)