位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》S01E06 第136期:制造不在场证明
日期:2013-07-03 17:31

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

My team won, if you're interested.
告知你一声 我们队赢了
The volleyball game-- you disappeared on me.
今天排球赛 你跟我玩失踪
I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
Detective Gunther wanted me to go down and
冈瑟探员要我过去
give a written stement about the night that Frank was killed.
做一份关于弗兰克遇害那晚的笔录
I didn't want to ruin your fun.
我不想让你扫兴
They need me to vouch for your whereabouts?
他们需要我为你做不在场证明吗
I don't think so, but thank you.
应该不用 不过谢谢你
It seems like they're moving on to other suspects.
他们好像转而调查其他嫌疑人了
Look, the fact that they even suspected you at all--
他们就不该怀疑你
I don't think I'll ever forgive my mother
我不会原谅我妈
for putting you through that.
把你牵连进去
You know, she came over this afternoon.
对了 她下午来过
To apologize?
来道歉吗
Sort of. Well, sort of isn't good enough.
算是吧 算是 这哪够
Well, it might have to be.
也只能这样了
Listen, if you and I are gonna make this work,
如果我俩想顺利交往下去
you can't continue to let her have all of this power over you,
你就不能继续让她控制你
or else eventually, she's gonna get exactly what she wants.
要不然她最终会如愿以偿的
Which is what? To separate you
怎么讲 把你攥牢
from anyone who could threaten to take you away from her.
不让别的女人抢走
The only way to stop your mother
阻止你母亲的唯一方法
is to forgive her.
就是原谅她

重点解释

They need me to vouch for your whereabouts?他们需要我为你做不在场证明吗

vouch for:担保(保证;证明)

I can't vouch for the accuracy of my memory.

我无法保证我的记忆正确无误。

I better get someone to vouch for me tonight.

我最好找些人证明今晚我不在场。

Look, the fact that they even suspected you at all--他们就不该怀疑你

at all:完全; 根本

I assure you that you will feel no pain at all.

我保证你根本不会觉得疼的。

You know, she came over this afternoon.对了,她下午来过

come over:来访,过来

Can you come over here for a minute?

你能来一下吗?

相关短语:come it over 称王称霸(凌驾于 ... 之上)

Don't come it over me.

别对我摆威风了。

分享到
重点单词
  • threatenv. 威胁,恐吓
  • accuracyn. 准确(性), 精确度
  • assurevt. 使确信,使放心,确保
  • separaten. 分开,抽印本 adj. 分开的,各自的,单独的 v
  • eventuallyadv. 终于,最后
  • ruinv. 毁灭,毁坏,破产 n. 毁灭,崩溃,废墟
  • detectiveadj. 侦探的 n. 侦探
  • apologizevi. 道歉,谢罪
  • frankadj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的 vt. 免费邮寄,使自