位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第二季第3集 第11期:危险的男人
日期:2015-05-08 20:02

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

There's no loitering here.
这里禁止闲荡
You want a room, you need to come inside.
如果想要住宿 你就得先进来
No need, ma'am. Detective Lasky.
不用了 夫人 拉斯基警探
Southampton police.
南安普顿警局
In a rental car?
开着租来的车吗
Department cutbacks.
部门经费削减
Have you, uh...
你见过
Have you seen this man?
你见过这个人吗
He might be...
他好像
someone that checked in a week ago.
一周前在这儿住过
Paid cash. Stayed one night.
现金结账 就住了一晚
What's he wanted for?
他犯了什么罪
Kidnapping.
绑架
Keep your distance. This is a very dangerous man.
离他远点 这人非常危险
Thank you.
谢谢
Southampton police department.
帮我接南安普顿警局
Southampton Police.
这里是南安普顿警局
Yes, I need to speak with, um, detective Lasky, please.
我想和 拉斯基警探谈谈
No one here by that name.
这里没有这个人
You might want to try the East Hampton Police.
不然去东安普顿警局问问吧

重点解释

someone that checked in a week ago.一周前在这儿住过

check in登记;报到;记录

Where can I check in?

在哪儿办理登记手续?

Passengers should check in for flight BA 125 to Berlin.

去柏林的英航125航班旅客请办理登机手续。

I need to speak with, um, detective Lasky, please.我想和拉斯基警探谈谈

speak with和 ... 谈话; 和 ... 商量

I really cannot speak with any certainty, for nobody seems to know the right way of it.

我确实不能够断定,因为似乎没有人知道这事件的真相。

I only just spoke with her.

我刚刚才和她说过话。

No one here by that name.这里没有这个人

here by 以此, 特此,[法] 以此, 专此

Let's sit over here by this window.

让我们坐在窗子这里吧。

分享到