位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第10集第4期:回心转意
日期:2019-11-21 15:36

(单词翻译:单击)

Mom?
妈妈
Oh! Patrick!
帕特里克
Oh, my god!
我的天呐
Are you okay? What are you doing here?
你还好吗 你怎么来了
I'm fine. I'm fine. Are you?
我很好 我很好 是吗
While you were sly to exile him to the nearest island,
在你偷偷摸摸把他藏到离这最近的岛的时候
did you not think I'd come to know he was in Manhattan?
你觉得我发现不了他就在曼哈顿吗
You stay away from my son.
你离我的儿子远点
I was hoping to use dear Patrick as incentive
我希望亲爱的帕特里克能让你回心转意
to change your mind about attending Daniel's wedding.
参加丹尼尔的婚礼

回心转意.jpg


I can't imagine why you would care.
我无法理解为什么你会在乎这个
Oh, wait. Let me guess-- Emily put you up to it.
慢着 让我猜猜 是艾米莉让你干的
Well, she and I both agreed
她和我都同意不能让你的缺席
that your absence shouldn't become today's focus.
成为今天婚礼的焦点
So I'm going to quash my understandable resistance
所以我会放下合理的成见
to embrace one son of yours
接受你的一个儿子
if you're willing to muster the love to support the other.
如果你愿意表现母爱去支持另一个的话
If you think I'm going to be blackmailed
你以为你们勾结一气
by a collusion with that - They're right, Mom.
就能威胁我吗 他们说得对 妈妈
You worked so hard to repair our relationship.
你这么努力地修补我们的关系
I wanted to do the same for Daniel.
我也想为丹尼尔做同样的事
And that's why I came when Conrad reached out.
所以康拉德联系我的时候 我才答应来
When Conrad reaches out,
康拉德联系你的时候
be aware of what's in his hand.
一定要小心他到底打的什么主意
I approach with open palm, Victoria,
我没打任何主意 维多利亚
hoping to leave our grievances in the past.
只希望能让往日的恩怨一笔勾销
If anything should happen to Patrick,
要是帕特里克出什么事
understand this, Conrad--
听清楚了 康拉德
they will be wiping what's left of you up with a sponge.
你最后的这点资本也会被抹杀殆尽
I'll have a tuxedo sent...
马上我的燕尾服就会送来
Assuming we have a deal that you will attend
我想我们达成一致 你同意参加
all wedding-related festivities.
所有婚礼有关的庆典了
Say "Yes," Mom.
答应他 妈妈
For the family.
为了这个家
Your family.
你的家
Okay, let's go over this one last time.
好了 我们最后再过一遍
Before you board the Grayson yacht,
在你登上格雷森家的游艇之前
I'm gonna sneak on side
我先偷偷潜上船
and preset the gun we bought in Victoria's name.
预先放好我们以维多利亚名义买的枪
Then I will hide out and wait until exactly 10 past 9:00,
然后我会躲起来 等到九点十分整
when you should be approaching the buoy.
那时你应该到浮标附近
At which point,
与此同时
you will premiere the Grayson family slide show,
你将首次播放由我强忍恶心制作的
which I nauseatingly prepared.
格雷森家庭幻灯片展示
When everyone's watching,
在大家看得聚精会神的时候
I'll make sure Victoria leaves.
我会确保让维多利亚离场
Then I'll make sure she's trapped,
接着由我负责困住她
then await the sound of gunshots.
直到枪声响起
And I'll only fire once I've poured my blood on deck as evidence that she shot me.
等我把作为她枪杀我证据的血液洒在甲板上后,我会只开一次枪

分享到