位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第二季第1集 第15期:翻天覆地的变化
日期:2015-01-24 17:01

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Emily.
艾米莉
What a surprise.
太意外了
Charlotte invited me. I hope that's all right.
夏洛特邀请了我 希望你不会介意
Of course.
当然
I've really missed you.
我挺想你的
Me, too.
我也是
Things have certainly changed in a year, haven't they?
这一年变化真是翻天覆地 对吧
Yes, they have. Emily, I am s--
是啊 的确是 艾米莉 我可真
Hello, Emily.
嗨 艾米莉
You look well.
你看上去不错
You, too, Daniel.
你也是 丹尼尔
I'm really sorry about your mother.
我对你母亲的去世感到很抱歉
I hope you got my card.
我希望你收到我的悼卡
Ash, did we get a card from Emily?
阿什 我们收到过艾米莉的悼卡吗
Yes. It was beautiful.
收到了 做的很漂亮
Hey, kids.
嗨 伙计们
I hope a cosmo's okay.
喝大都会不要紧吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Don't worry, Daniel.
别担心 丹尼尔
I promise not to spill it on your jacket this year.
我发誓今年绝不会再洒在你衣服上了
Lunch sometime?
什么时候一起吃顿午饭
Of course.
好的

重点解释

You look well.你看上去不错

look well看上去健康;显得不错

Does this dress look well on me?

我穿这衣服好看吗?

If I don't look well, I look busted.

如果我显得气色不好,那就会有一副破落相

I'm really sorry about your mother.我对你母亲的去世感到很抱歉

sorry about对 ... 感到抱歉; 对 ... 感到难过

I am terribly sorry about that.

听说这事我很难过。

I'm terribly/awfully sorry about the accident.

我对发生的事故十分抱歉。

I promise not to spill it on your jacket this year.我发誓今年绝不会再洒在你衣服上

spill on使洒在 ... 上

The ink has spilt on the desk.

墨水撒在书桌上了。

分享到