位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第16集第16期:遭到拒绝
日期:2020-08-30 11:22

(单词翻译:单击)

If you get sauce on my couch,

要是你把酱汁滴在我沙发上

you're buying me a new one, and, uh, I meant what I said.

就给我买个新的 我说到做到

You can stay for one day, which is over now.

你可以待一天 但是已经到时间了

Is that any way to treat your tech support?

你就这么对待你的技术支持吗

And besides, I can't legally leave anyways.

而且 法律上我也没法离开这

I, uh...

我呢...

I sort of gave my parole officer your address.

好像我把你的地址给了保释官

You put yourself under house arrest at my house?

你这是要在我家监禁吗

I just want to live alone. Is that too much to ask?

我只想一个人住 这要求过分吗

Is this a... is this a picture of me?

这... 这画的是我吗

Yeah, I'm, uh...

是的 我

I'm thinking about becoming an artiste.

我考虑去当个画家

Not according to these scribbles, but...

这涂鸦可画的不咋地 但...

Wait. What is the rest of this, really?

等等 其它的是什么

It's an idea for a web aggregator.

关于网络聚合器的想法

Think of it as antisocial media.

把它想成反社会媒体

I just... can't crack it.

我我没法破译它

That's 'cause you're using c++.

因为你用的是C++

I could fix this in a nanosecond with binary.

我用二进制一瞬间就能破解

Do you see? That's what I'm talking about.

你看 我就是这个意思

And, seriously, thanks for letting me stay, man.

说真的 谢谢你让我留下来

You're the only guy I liked inside,

你是唯一一个我发自内心喜欢的人

so I'm in your debt.

算我欠你的

Well, based on, uh, what I'm seeing here...

根据我现在看到的这些...

You might be able to repay me.

或许你可以报答我

The one time I miss the opera,

我就错过了这么一次歌剧

something interesting actually happens.

结果就发生了有趣的事

It was extraordinary.

那真是太神奇了

I feel pretty bad for your daughterinlaw.

对于你儿媳的事我表示很抱歉

Oh, I'm sure by now, she's my exdaughterinlaw.

能肯定的是 她现在已经是我前儿媳了

I was on my way out.

我准备走了

Please...feel free to drink on my tab.

酒钱都记在我账上就行

Now, Pascal, come on.

帕斯卡 别走啊

You and I both know you're gonna give me what I want.

我们都清楚你会满足我的请求

Conrad, I understand you don't hear "No" very often,

康拉德 我知道你很少遭到拒绝

遭到拒绝.jpg


but I have no intention of merging our companies.

但我并不想合并我们的公司

Ever.

从来没想过

Well, what if I got you the one thing you've always wanted

那如果我能让你得到梦寐以求

but never had?

但从未得到的东西呢

I have everything a man could want.

男人想要的东西我都有

Except Victoria.

除了维多利亚

分享到